Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Pepper Spray paintballs

39K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  kenny_1491 
#1 ·
#7 ·
why would they use water as a fill? who do they think they are brass eagle? :dodgy:
You got to think, they are used for law enforcement, or training. The water ones could be used for training or as a less extreme choice for repelling people than the pepper spray ones.

#5 ·
I don't think you can buy those, like said.

However you can buy pre-made paintball halves and fill them with whatever you want. They are then sealed together without any really special equipment.

Expensive though. The 'halves' cost something like 50 cents each and you have to buy a hundred. Or something...been a while since I saw them.

#10 ·
"PepperBall Launchers fire projectiles at a muzzle velocity of 350 to 380 feet per second." ~pepperball.com

WTF?! ouch! ok, so lets imagine this... a kid is at your local field, shooting way high, and then shoots you three times...

then imagine it's got pepperball fills...

here's what i'm thinking... they dont need those pepperball fills for taking people down... just shoot them a couple times at that speed and they'll give up real quick..

#11 ·
here's what i'm thinking... they dont need those pepperball fills for taking people down... just shoot them a couple times at that speed and they'll give up real quick.. [/FONT]
Most normal people, yes, but what about ridiculously desperate people/people on drugs? Getting shot by paintballs going 380 would hurt like a ***** but it probably wouldn't incapicitate someone.

#15 ·
I saw a show on either the Discovery Channel or some other channel about all these special types of weapons the law enforcment and military used, and could be the future of some stuff.

They showed the Pepperballs and yeah when they said shooting over 300 fps i was like what? No way. But they said they dont use the Pepperballs a whole not anymore becuase sometimes officers would miss when fighting riots and hit people in the face, eyes, bla bla bla and they would get seriously hurt or die which they dont want.

They did test the pepperballs on eachother and you have to hit people right in the chest for them to get the fumes in their face without shooting them in the face. They were also standing like 20 feet away with only basicly saftey glasses to protect their face lol.

#20 ·
They showed the Pepperballs and yeah when they said shooting over 300 fps i was like what? No way. But they said they dont use the Pepperballs a whole not anymore becuase sometimes officers would miss when fighting riots and hit people in the face, eyes, bla bla bla and they would get seriously hurt or die which they dont want.
Yep, everyone remember this one?

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...e_police_projectile_kills_an_emerson_student/

It must have been on every paintball forum I've seen.

#17 ·
About two years ago I was on the internet in my dad's room, and reached on the floor and found this thing. I thought it was a lighter, and it had a button, so I pulled it. I ended up shooting myself right in the face with pepper spray, and I freaked out, good on the floor and puked, and then passed out. And then my dad came up, and the pepper spray was still around, and it got in his throat too, and he started getting sick. So my mom came home a few hours later to find me and my dad passed out on her bedroom floor.

She called 9-11.

My dad and I were both OK, and I was grouned for a month afterwards :hug:

#26 ·
I was working security for a club and there was a riot outside in Dallas, Texas. I was standing in this iron doorway and a pepperball hit the top of the doorway and it made me gag and couldn't breath or see. Not something to play with...

...okay it will probably make a funny youtube video, but you don't want a hopper full of those, or nobody will be able to stand the game once you shoot about 10 fo those spread out.

#27 ·
Holy mother of old thread, Batman. Keep this thread dead please. But while on topic jsut imagine telling the owner "sir, he's shooting hot".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.