Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Update: Still looking for people

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  snowboarder599 
#1 ·
I am still looking for people to join my team. Practice and possibly tryouts will be held at Camp Pendleton Paintball Park in Oceanside, California. The date(s) have not been set yet. I will post a date(s) when I will have tryouts. I am unsure about the date(s) at this time. Looking for players that are willing and dedicated to paintball and willing to tourney. If you are interested please leave me a PM (Personal Message) here AND/OR send me an email at paintball_and_airsoft@yahoo.com.

#3 ·
Sorry I have not hit you up yet. Are you still interested in joining? If so I am still interested in building/creating a team. Although right now I am trying to get my license so it may be a while before we can meet up. I will let you know when we can.

#7 ·
I like a bright green or a purple but thats just me
I did play for one team that used orange and black jerseys and we made it to the finals just fine then in the final game the other teams manager said something to the refs and we had to change shirts or be disqualified

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.