Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

ANS flash sale

668 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  snowboarder599 
#1 ·
You guys may want to check out their flash sale. They seem to have some decent items on sale from 30-60%. The problem is they only have a very few items of each in stock, on the more expensive stuff such as markers they only have one. The way it works is they have shown all the items that are on sale, but only release 3-4 items every 30 minutes. So you will not know how much it is discounted until it is time for it to sell.

Right now they have a 1200 BL victory v2 for 799, and sold envy's for $129 instead of $199. Crossfire Graffiti tanks will be sold as well.

My eye is on the 1 Tippmann Crossover they have. If it goes for 30% off or more, I will try to get it.

#3 ·
I know how you feel. I probably shouldn't buy anything, but I might. :hug:

The Replay xd they have one of also has me interested. I have wanted something similar for a while now, but I don't want to pay $250-$300 for something I would potentially destroy. I wouldn't be using it for paintball as much as I would use it for fire department stuff.

#6 ·
I'd love to snatch the Victory, but can't afford anything right now. With Christmas shopping for my wife, a $400 fee to change my flight when I came back from Mexico, and 6 months insurance due in a few days, I simply am out of $$$$'s right now.

#7 ·
They ended up having 3 of the Replay XD's. Thankfully. I never thought about needing 1 cent more to qualify for free shipping, so I backed out, added the .99 cent Jeff Orr hat that was on sale, saved $13 and got the last one. :hug:

The Crossfire tanks are $99.

#8 ·
It appears that after processing I did not get the Replay xd, however, I can buy one from them for $130. I did get the $.99 hat though and it looks like I will still get the free shipping. :rolleyes:

#11 ·
haha, yea. I had fun watching and trying to guess what the prices would be.

Strangely, after the time was up for Crossover they never had it listed or give a price for it. I don't know if you could buy it or reserve it before it showed the price or what.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.