Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Ultimate troll

5K views 33 replies 5 participants last post by  martix_agent 
#1 ·
So i was playing today and decided i didnt want to shoot alot of paint so as a remedy i picked up 2 squeegees and was using them as knives. I captured 2 flags, captured 1 fort and 1 castle, and bunkered/killed 23 people all in about 4 games. I had alot of fun but there was one guy talking trash saying that im a waste of a person for my team because i didnt even bring a gun onto the field for the game. I was on the attacking team and i took off sprinting about a minute into the game and smacked the guy that was talking trash right across the back and kept sprinting it was kinda sad. But after the game i went up to him and was like who is a waste of space when i bunkered 6 people and captured the fort. The guy was pissed for the rest of the day.

G
#4 ·
Yeah - but being a dick has become a function of society in order to get people to believe you or see value in what you say/bring/believe....

think about automotive repairs, customer service, and warranties. To get any of those practices to honor you as a human being, let alone a paying customer - you have to...almost...act like a dick.

#6 ·
Yea true. Alot of guys were not taking me as a real player because i only had 2 guns at the field my phantom and a borrowed tpx. I guess since i wasnt playing with an electronic gun or even had a electronic gun with me.
Its kinda sad that people judge players mainly on what they are shooting. I was getting to 50 almost every time on most fields and i was often the reason my team won. It took this incodent for people to take me serious.

G
#7 ·
Gotta love the Gear > Player idea.

He's not a real player unless he's got a matching pants and jersey set.... or a custom heat-stamped jersey... or a custom anodized electronic marker in full PSP 12.5ramping w/ a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time...and a Ninja 77/45 Duratank, with a poppet that's triggered by a spool valve.

There's a slight amount of compensation you can do by having more paint than skill when facing a player of equal skill level. But..hell.. I'd be more afraid of Pro w/ his Rainmaker behind a bunker...than he'd be of me dumping a 1/4 case of paint at him with a Geo 5.7 and a quad Rotor....

#24 ·
I have always wore boots, nike, puma or any thing soccer like. Some of my buddies back in school used to call me the jamaican ******* cause i wore bright colored shoes but i always had a carhartt jacket and a camo hat with a fish hook

#26 ·
where are you from? These are what i see as boots. I know in the UK, things are different. what do they call winter boots, if soccer cleats are boots?

The moon boots - all they did was provide you with that stupidly sickening feeling of...err...how to explain this...

Have you ever gone down stairs and been convinced you're at the bottom stair - so you take a step as if you're trying to move forward...but find out that the ground isn't where it should be?

If anything..they created lateral instability. It was easy to fall over sideways if your body didn't have strong knees and ankles.
so it's not like a pogo stick; I suspected as much.

G
#25 ·
The moon boots - all they did was provide you with that stupidly sickening feeling of...err...how to explain this...

Have you ever gone down stairs and been convinced you're at the bottom stair - so you take a step as if you're trying to move forward...but find out that the ground isn't where it should be?

If anything..they created lateral instability. It was easy to fall over sideways if your body didn't have strong knees and ankles.

G
#27 ·
I'm always found in boots myself...heh.

Black, steel toed construction boots. I used to airball with them until my indoor field proved to be too slippery to get started off break...and too hard to stop behind a bunker. I now wear the $25 special Asics soccer cleats. Far from ideal, but it was probably the best $25 I've spent on paintball.

#28 ·
I use cheap soccer cleats because i don't care how much "touch" they have, I care that they give me grip.

i'm supposed to be playing in indoor 5 man in February, and I have no idea what shoes i'm going to wear. I've got some sambas(indoor soccer shoes) but they're not very fantastic on turf, especially once it gets paint on it. I don't think wearing my outdoor cleats is a good idea either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.