Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

My New Baby

4K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  martix_agent 
#1 ·
I sold my DM9 a while back and have now, finally, bought a new marker. I just bought her today on the evil place for $650 and I thought I'd show off my new purchase.

My 2012 G6R:

See less See more
#19 ·
Nice gun always wanted one but i never had the guts to buy it.
A guy on my team just put a deadlywind on his clone and he loves it. Personally i just got a j&j allstar or elite kit idk (its the larger of the 2) and i can get over how noce this barrel is. I am putting a j&j on my phantom asap and will hopefully get to test the ball break self cleaning. I will throw it on a ebladed autococker and turn the eyes off or a game and see if it will actually shoot through it. I will get back when i test it.

#24 ·
I usually carry a redz battle swab with me on the field, for a quick fix; it's not meant to make things perfectly clean, but it works well enough when you're on the fly.

I've got one like this and it's the best thing anyone I know has used. I used to get compliments on it when I let people use it.

These are garbage

These are garbage

These aren't terrible, and you can wear them around your neck!

#25 ·
I usually carry a redz battle swab with me on the field, for a quick fix; it's not meant to make things perfectly clean, but it works well enough when you're on the fly.

I've got one like this and it's the best thing anyone I know has used. I used to get compliments on it when I let people use it.
That's what I have too, absolutely fantastic. Only one I own anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.