Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

New Spyder Frame!! Looks Awesome.

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Twistedpain 
#1 ·
Yesterday i got the march 2005 APG in the mail, and I turned to page 2 and this weird frame was there. It's made by Kingman and its capped at 30rps the pivot point is in the middle of the trigger so theres 2 contact points. Its called the Revolutionary Rocking Trigger, and I can't seem to find any more information on this frame. Anyone know anything?

#10 ·
oh yeah, about that. See i saw a thread on nation about it, they were just showing off posibilites just CAM drawing. Nothing solid yet. I havn't heard anything new so, it might have died =(

#14 ·
Actually It will help if you think about it, the pivot is in the center of the trigger allowing for a lighter trigger pull, The switchs I think are 50 grams on Scenario dreams frame. So it's capable of 30 bps per second. But no one can do that. So fenix your wrong. I can't say it here but AIM me on Weeman131 for the website to get the scenario dreams frame.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.