Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Got 250$

1K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  Kr4yzie 
#1 ·
I got 250$...looking for a gun..possible a cocker w/some ups, but anything else will work..post here what you got

#10 ·
KPaintball3 said:
e res pro can only shoot 13 pbs, and i got an e cocker for 50 more dollars then u with a barrel kit. e rex is a spyder clone.
please stop talking. here is how they shoot:

e rex- 10 bps
e rex elite- 10 bps
e rex pro (my gun)- 20 bps

theyve been discontinued so these are pretty limited. pretty much a spyder fenix but with less cool milling. yes, it is a spyder clone, but i dont remember the starter of this thread specifying that he DIDNT want a spyder clone. and besides, this is the best spyder clone there is. if you want better than this you will have to get an ion...

#19 ·
chrome worrblade for sell, check it out!
I have a used chrome worrblade for sell. the reason i am selling this is because my whole team im playing with has E2's so they want me to change. well my chrome worrblade is in perfect condition, and i got a new eye installed from worr games like 3 weeks ago. also it comes with two double triggers (one blue and one chrome). I am going to have pics up asap, my friend is going to help me get them up. im looking for 260 shipped obo. also i have upgraded the grips to blue wgp grips. they are awesome.

also im adding in the wgp delron bolt with the two o-rings.

im having a hard time putting pics in here. if u want pictures email me at Paintballs8484@sbcglobal.net ok. my aim is Paintballs1984.

#21 ·
Hey i have a 2k5 teardrop marker with, fbm teardrop black body milled for
timmy bolts, eyes and yimmy eye covers, eyes, bolt, cvers installed,
viewloader supercharge pro reg with stickies, 12inch teardrop barrel,
sweetspot trigger, assault block, new 2k5 uncapped t-board, flame chrome co
drop, shocktech asa, 96/3000 nitro tank, redz blue tank cover, Gun fires
verrrrry fast and never chops paint with the eyes installed. I have spent
over 750$ on it and would like to sell it for 250 w/o tank and 300 with tank. Let me know
Thanks
p.s. i have a video and pictures tell me if u want to see them.
i have feedback on pbnation.com

#22 ·
Kingman Spyder TL-X totally stock and would be perfect to start out with. or i have a brass eagle Eradicator which is a lower quality gun for cheaper. either of the guns would be great for a starter depending on your level of play you might wanna choose which gun is best for you.

Spyder TL-X - $80 + shipping
Brass Eagle Eradicator - $50 + shipping

Will include a mask/barrel plug/2 100 round ball haulers/200 round hopper. those items are included in the price i jsut offered you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.