Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

halo b rip with z code

565 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  MP11 
#1 · (Edited)
i was jus on ebay and there is this guy selling halo bs with rip drives and z code... what is that and is it better than a regular halo b with rip? mainly my question is what is the z code...? and whats a victory board? thx for da help

o and 1 more thing i forgot to menchine was how would i clean it? cuz i would just pour water into my hopper since its not electonic but since the halo is i guess i wouldnt want to do that...

#2 ·
Z code is the newest "code" for the halo. I think it wasn't in older ones, and is faster than the original software-but i may be wrong. A victory board is an aftermarket board that claims 35bps from the halo(riight), but its said that it eats batteries and overkills the motor and VERY HARD on detent's.

Cleaning the halo should be in the manual(i assume he's selling them nib?) but most people say use a q-tip to clean the eyes. im getting mines soon too....

#4 ·
z code is a software update that is now standard on all halos that containes a unjamming sequence when the halo sense it's jammed.

Rip drive does not make the halo faster, just lets u use it w/ out batteries, or releive spring tension.

V35 eats batteries like crazy, and i have not seen any test showing it to be faster. If u want a upgraded board get the angry board for $60, it's FAST and uses less batteries.

To clean the halo u'll have to take it apart. Which means unscrewing the entire thing. This can be a pain the 1st time u do it. Make sure to pay attention when taking it apart, try to not lose the spring on the lid, and also don't forget the nut that goes up front so the battery door can actually screw in.

#5 ·
sharpeye3000 said:
yea hes selling them nip... whats that mean anyway? um so victory board aint worth it?
nip=new in package.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.