Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

vertical adapater

697 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Viking Kid 
#1 ·
So i just got my imagine and im wondering if i need a adapter like a 15* assault block if i were to get a regulator. to me it doesn't look like ill need it, but looks can be deceiving, tell me what u think. also one more question, i plan on getting HPA and a short CP reg, but suppose i were to run out of nitro, would i then be able to use C02 on it? would it affect the regulator at all? all help would be appreciated

#2 ·
You don't need an assault block, your regulator will fit on your stock Vert. Adapter

I'm not sure how the CP does on Co2. I doubt it preforms well, Ill leave that to the other guys to determine

#4 ·
yea, co2 will freeze the o-rings of the cp reg. Possibly making them break or crack giving a leak and it will cease to work well/at all. High is recommened, especially since a spyder runs best at that, and serious mods are needed to get it low-and even then its at like 300-psi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.