Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

I need help with my A-5

611 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Torch 
#1 ·
Im already installed de low comp kit to my A-5 and has a n2 tank and you know that most people have CO2 the problem if i can use CO2 with my low comp system sometimes.

#2 ·
dont know exactly what your trying to say but i will take a stab at it...

Tippmann says your not supposed to use Co2 on the LPK (Low Pressure Kit). I know of a few people who will not touch Co2 with the LPK installed and there are others who use it only once in a while. My recomendation is to try and stay away from using Co2 if at all possible and stick with the HPA source. This will be sure to give your LPK a good chance at lsting longer then if you were to run Co2 through it.

#3 ·
I'm also not quite sure on the question.

If it's an overall LPK issue though, have you installed a regulator? The kit doesn't come with one that I know of, and it must be bought seperatly.

CO2 would be a bad idea for a couple reasons off hand. It's high pressure, so you would need a CO2 tolerant regulator to drop the pressure down to the ~400psi range the LPK wants. An Anti-siphon or remote would also be a good plan. If liquid were to get past the reg, it would expand in the LPK chambers and throw the velocity for a spike. Also some or most CO2 fills will have a dirty sludge come from it. Although not a serious problem, it will build up on surfaces and with the LPK there's just more to clean.

#6 ·
You can.

It's not the best thing to do. Like we said, you need a regulator that will tolerate the CO2, and anti-siphon or a remote would also help.

The LPK was designed for HPA users who were not happy with high pressure operation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.