Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Who Will Win next Year?

1K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  dfdtrumpet 
#1 ·
In your opinion at D-day Skirmish next year... will the Germans conquer again or will the Allies rise again. Do you think more people will sign up for the Germans because they won? Wut do you think?

#3 ·
From past experience, I’d have to say the Germans are going to win. They seem to win the majority of the time. What people fail to realize, is that in the opening charge, it’s crucial to get the fuel depots! The Allies did this the year before, and they killed us. This year, we beat them to it and we killed them.

Nazi’s are going to murder the Allies next year, as always ;)

- Brian

#8 ·
Lord Headley said:
Hence i work as a team, all my guys do! lol. It does work so much better. Though most people seem to understand you'll fail on your own.

- Brian
Somehow the people that dont understand that seem to be on the Allied side mroe often. (haha)

#11 ·
DynastyMan said:
Headley, don't underestimate the Americans yet... Because we are Americans! And next year in my opinion the NAzi's will fall!!!
Prove me wrong young grasshopper

And NYY..... FRIGGEN SWEET!!!!! You best go my boy, so i can have the pleasure of meeting you, and if you're allied... killing you.

Funny enough, pretty much everyone from PBF that was allied ran into me in the woods charging the Air Field... they got a taste of what an Automag is all about ;)

- Brian

#14 ·
Lord Headley said:
Prove me wrong young grasshopper

And NYY..... FRIGGEN SWEET!!!!! You best go my boy, so i can have the pleasure of meeting you, and if you're allied... killing you.

Funny enough, pretty much everyone from PBF that was allied ran into me in the woods charging the Air Field... they got a taste of what an Automag is all about ;)

- Brian
yeah but now i gotta decide what to do with my gun situation
im thinking of getting a phantom and just doing scenarios stock class style
what do you think

#18 ·
ok waterboy, this is the biggest game in the world... it's the battle of Normanday. You choose a team Allies, Germans etc. and basically you go on missions to earn points, or you can just fight and not go on missions...at the end which ever team has the most points wins! It's alot of fun, the best Paintball expeirience i have ever had...please be an Allie! that is if you go

#26 ·
TipP 98 CusToM said:
i wish i could go but i live on the east coast and there are no big games in mass, conneticut, or rhode island, so im stuck playng at fields and in the local woods
some people come in from RI, but i it is a a bit of a drive. if you can afford the gas its worth it htough :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.