Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Urban ball tips

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Justin_noob 
#1 ·
Me and my friend are planning an urban field layout, to start building the frames in his machine shed then finish next spring. What kind of buildings/ideas do you guys got for it? We are only making the "buildings" two stories, and dont want to make them too cheap, like, strong vantage points and tiny little holes to poke your barrel out of and shoot.

#3 ·
We thought about a few trapdoors for the new people, and even a few ninja compatable houses with sliding walls and secret entrances and even some fake walls so we can jump through them, or they can fall through.
:hug: Hot damn is he having fun or what?

#13 ·
If you want a GOOD urban environment, you need 4 walls. That way people actually have to enter the buildings or toss a frag in a window and then enter. If you have 3 or 2 walled buildings, whoever gets around to the back completely owns everyone in the "buildings".

When I say frag, I mean grenade. When i say grenade I mean one that actually works, like Black Ops Grenades or Atmoic Ordnance grenades. Tippmann grenades just don't cut it.

#15 ·
Will this field be for you and your friends use only? Or are you like opening it up so people pay to play ther? Because when lookin at your location I saw that I live right near you. (Regina saskatchewan) Maybe only a few hour drive. :D

#18 ·
I think trap doors to hide in would be cool; a must would be is have alot of lil rooms to go in that always adds the infiltration effect thumup:

#19 ·
also idk if u wanna but all the garbage from the paintball boxes and all that other crap put into plastic bags(those black thick heavy duty garbage bags) and then u can stack those up for a lil cover u can't get like a shack out them trust me me and a friend tried that at the field we play at.

#20 ·
sweat out the occupyers.

I have found an excellent tactic for disabling an opponent holding out in a tower or castle or structure. If assulting the door would mean you would ssurely be shot...get as amany buddys or just yourself to begin unloading unholy amounts of paint as close as possible againts the walls of tower/castle/bunker....most walls at fields are made of thin stokade fencing or plywood and the sound of high speed close quarter balls will (in most cases) intimidate and shake the heck out of even the most hardend pballer...its a psyops tactic...also is good to shoot into any opening this way....shock and awe! :yikes

ps the guy who posted the Isreali tank oppressing the civilian should be ashamed if he was cheering for the tank....remebere the photo of the lone freedom loving chinese guy staring down the commie tank? I say the the guy staring down the tank is the one who owns because he obviously is the more couragous!

#23 ·
Hey....I live in Regina like TYmaster....so i guess your just a few hours away...that'll be awesome if you and your buddies get to set up your own field...me and my friends have made a cheap ass one in my backyard and were so close to each other it hurts like a mother ****er to get shot...but its fun nontheless..underground tunnels would be sweet *like big culverts*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.