Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

I am about to cry...

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  ToridXFast 
#1 · (Edited)
So, my field being 1 and a half hour drive away, fine with me. I know everyone there. So I get news on the radio that they're building a field. IN MY BACKYARD! All I have to do is cut through the neighborhood, go past the rec center, across a field, and I'm there!!! It is a 10 minute ride on a bike. The field will have 2 speedball fields and a pro shop. My stepdad is applying for a part-time job (apart from his kayak fishing team. Team Wilderness Systems) so that's GREAT news for me because that means family discount on paint :D . They will be complete on November 25th. Link This is such great news for me. I am honestly about to go up there tommorow, skip school and hug everyone building it. This is also good news for me because maybe some new up-and-coming teams will need a player :naughty . Conclusion: I am not going to sleep tonight...I will go and visit my old field because all my friends are there, and I will miss the swamp. But a new field in my back yard opens a new door in my paintballing life!

Jeremy - Virginia Beach, VA

#5 ·
lol same
how big is ur back yard? i mean if its in ur backyard and 10 mins away it must be huge :)

i wish one of my parents would work at a paintball field. Imagine if one of ur parents owned one. that would be cool

#6 ·
pballa12 said:
lol same
how big is ur back yard? i mean if its in ur backyard and 10 mins away it must be huge :)

i wish one of my parents would work at a paintball field. Imagine if one of ur parents owned one. that would be cool

Not literally in my backyard but behind my house 10 min away.

#8 ·
Sh00t em Up said:
lol same here nearest field is 1:15 minutes away now they're building one 10 minutes away.

So you know how I feel...It's great :hug: :hug: :hug:

#10 ·
Ehh jump in the car take 2 turns and im there. 5 Min.

#11 ·
meh i played a tourney at the swamp

u kno the backyard boys?? if so the next time u talk to them tell them rodney from team fury said hey

also a kid nick (shoots a wrath) he played for our front at the tourney if u see him tell him that rodney says hey lol

ALSO Shoot Em up... do you play at a feild called ocean city paintball?? i played a tourney there to

#13 ·
you might need to change your location now. i have one about 10-15 min. away

#14 ·
We are Team Postal And we will be checking that place out!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: (US CHECKING IT OUT,WEEEEE)

As it stands we ride out to Pirate Paintbal in NC... Good tournys, Great guys.

Airfield, Plywood Speedball, And woodsball field. Scenario town in the developmental stage.

Check em' out www.piratepaintball.i8.com

#20 ·
dude ur so lucky i'd kill 2 have a new field like almost in my back-yard with 2 air-ball fields and a proshop, with my dad also working there :hug: .

#21 ·
Ya,the closest one to me is about 10 minutes away. And I live about 45 minutes away from The Badlands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.