Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Big Scenario In Mo

718 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  cb_neosythe 
#1 ·
this is a call to all of you woods ballers in the midwest. In missouri there is a pretty big game of hopefully 500 this year. The game is called Operation emminent storm or OES for short. It will be held at Smak zone(www.smakzone.com) and is a great field that is well run, well priced, and the field itself is GREAT. Huge bases and terrain that varies. Great players and group to play with. If you have played before and are interested in being on the Good guys team or just have any questions PM me. I'm a platoon leader for teh Ranger battalion so i can help you out alot ro can find someone to answer anything for you.

#2 ·
Hey nice to see a fellow MO person... Im located in Saint Joseph... Sounds sweet but I dont have my gun yet and havent played a game of paintball in my life... Except for the time my older brother told me to run around the yard while he tried to shoot me... (what a mean guy!! lol)

PS: I wanna get into scenerio but dont know where to get started... Know of any small scenerio games around KC, St. Joe area?

#7 ·
r3dt@rget said:
Hey nice to see a fellow MO person... Im located in Saint Joseph... Sounds sweet but I dont have my gun yet and havent played a game of paintball in my life... Except for the time my older brother told me to run around the yard while he tried to shoot me... (what a mean guy!! lol)

PS: I wanna get into scenerio but dont know where to get started... Know of any small scenerio games around KC, St. Joe area?

there are also in the spring and fall scenarios that are relatively small and easy at the front....www.paintballthefront.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.