Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Best cheap paint?

3K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  martix_agent 
#1 ·
Whats the best cheap paint? Not cheap as in 10 bucks for 2000, but you know like 30-40 for a few thousand. Cheap practice paint needed and it has to be good, not the best, but good. I usally prac with monster balls (Its just about the only paint that I can get that I dont have to order online) They work ok. Whats your opinion on them (remember guys it cheap paint, please dont just say "they suck" lol) There realy small but I just figured I can get a small bore CP for them.

#4 ·
MR_CURTIS_47 said:
Diablo Heat are some good cheap paintballs. Anything by Brass Eagle sux.
Actually Diablo Heats are teh sux. They don't seem to break well. I've shot people from 10 feet away and about 3-4 out of 10 break. :eek: Try some Spank, I've found that on average 6-8 out of 10 shots break. Much better and about the same price. thumup:

#5 ·
Monster balls, scorch, super swirl have all worked well for me.

#6 ·
Heat sucks. It expands quickly and never breaks. It's jammed my halo twice in the past week from the paint swelling in the heat. Xball Bronze is the same price and a lot better.

Rainbow is the best paint besides straight up Hellfire/Inferno. It's like 20 or so. I can get it for like 12 a case, so I'm guessing it's around 20.

#8 ·
Idk monster balls have always seemed to break well for me, they seem like they are a pretty good softness to me, its just there so small. So scorch, super swirl and I can try some spank and xball.

#13 ·
Barber said:
Rainbow is the best paint besides straight up Hellfire/Inferno. It's like 20 or so. I can get it for like 12 a case, so I'm guessing it's around 20.

Where can this be located? i just spent 30 for 1500 on real ****ty paint.

#16 ·
Draxxus Rec Ball paint is pretty good, and Zap Spank is alright, not as good as the Rec Ball... Scorch isn't bad, only paint i'd ever buy from walmart.

.... the X-ball bronze is more expensive compared to these other paints. Like $40-$45. X-ball bronze is as much as eliminator and midnight paints, but those are not considered to be "Cheap."

Maybe we need to define cheap. How about if you can find a case under $40 almost all of the time, not just when there is a sale.

#19 ·
Team_Ascendancy said:
lol i use nelsplat because its the cheapeast but it does not break. My friend bounced it on the cement under his deck and his deck is about 10 feet off the cement. It bounced from cement to deck back to cement and then once more against the deck before landing in the grass unbroken.
Nelsplats like wine, you have to age it or it aint worth **** thumup:

#24 ·
Barber said:
Heat sucks. It expands quickly and never breaks. It's jammed my halo twice in the past week from the paint swelling in the heat. Xball Bronze is the same price and a lot better.

about a year ago, diablo heat broke all the time. i bought some a weke ago and it bounced off everything. i was very dissapointed. even my paint from 6 months ago (heat) was breaking better thant he fresh heat i bought saturday.

#25 ·
I would assume you have Zap in the United States? I buy a pack of 2000 Zap brand paintballs (usually Cryptic) for $49.99 CDN. I don't find that it breaks very much at all and it's what I basically use all the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.