Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

How are the dye ultralite barrels?

3K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  bobide 
#1 ·
Just wondering if these are really good or nice or what people think of these.

#2 ·
What are you putting it on? I have shot a few and I liked the one that I had for my Ion. But if your thinking about putting this on say a Spyder or SP Vibe or something like that, Don't Bother. Not really worth the money!

#4 ·
STFU! Mind your own business.. I DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF YOU ARE A "ELITE MEMBER SINCE 05" Your the main reason why people do not use this website. Assholes like you are the reason why people get bad information. This most is from this past month, actually less than one month ago.

#6 ·
Alrighty then you little 12 year old.. Guess you got me and had to cry and report me..

You know what this Forum is a pile of **** anyways. I'm OUT.. FEEL FREE TO DELETE ME ADMINS CAUSE WELL, I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF COMING BACK TO THIS SH1T HOLE!

#7 ·
nah you weren't gonna get banned, until now. before it was just an infraction, it still just might be one. or at the worst a three day ban. and the fact you do something because it isn't gonna effect you because it's effect is already inevitable shows your immaturity. ****in 2k7'ers.

#13 ·
****in 2k7'ers.
Dang kenny, that just brought me down. lol j/k...
But seriously, (Euglenaxx) you bring back many old threads that im almost sure that the person isnt going to watch the thread. Its really pointless in bringing back threads from last year, from july, a month. If someone hasnt posted within five days its still kind of pointless.

#9 ·
and how old are you? 7? 8? 10? go drop your balls, grow a couple pubes, get your first facial hair, enter highschool, and then come back and try to talk ****.(mspainter this is when you come in and say "dayum! kenny just owned you).

#11 ·
you too idiots? like I said, finish your gradeschool and then come back.

#14 ·
So why doesn't someone/MOD/Admin/Etc.. get on here and start deleting useless posts. I don't check posts from time to time so if it is a month old so what? To all you guys that say quit bring back old posts, well DON'T respond then. Someone else may read the post and learn something from it!

#16 ·
to actually answer the question, it is a good barrel. However I've found that everything out there shoots practically the same and instead I choose my barrel based off price and looks.

#17 ·
well I wasn't bashing all sk7'ers, just immature ones that bring back old posts then try to flame people just for spite.

#20 ·
WHere are you getting a 9.6 from? If it is from pbreview, I wouldn't trust it. You can read the reviews on them for helpful information, but not the over all rating. IF you notice, everybody tends to say their item is either a 10/9 or a 0/1. Meaning the average is flawed.

#21 ·
facefull always posts out an equipment rating issue or atleast did last yeart and 2k6 and it got 4.5 out of 5 stars but yes it is a verygood barrel my favorite infact mainly beacause the whole barrel wieghs about as much as just an insert into a freak kit...

#26 ·
there price has been dropping. but really I would invest in the DW fibur barrel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.