Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

The Sickest looking dm7 on earth, a work in progress.

6K views 46 replies 23 participants last post by  camladd 
#1 · (Edited)
So I've been dieing to show my dm7. Its definitely not complete, but heres what I have so far.
Evolve X-95 Bolt for the dm5
Hatred Symbio Board Combo
Hybrid Quarter Turn ASA
Critical Trigger
DBN 15 Degree Regulator Adapter
CP Continuous Flow Plug
Orbium 3 Barrel Kit

***NEW PIX***

Just love the look of the orbium 8D

***Older Pics*** Im keeping these pix so u can see the anno, cp flow plug, board, and bolt.

See less See more
#2 ·
I dont like those annos.

or the -15degree reg mount deal.

Its ugly to me but the ups are tight. I dont know **** about the board but I assume its good.

to me dm's are fine stock...unless you got an older one with no psp.

I cant really talk though my DM5 had predator laser eyes and evolve.

wes.

#3 ·
That is definitely one nice looking marker. 8/10.

#5 ·
The anno is ok, same as the ups. BUT loose the 15* on the reg, it might be comfy to you but makes the gun look bleh(so you cant' cal lit the hottest until that is gone).

#8 ·
yeah i decided i didnt like the 15 degree reg adapter pointing that way so i changed it to face forward, looks better and feels better, but the reg adapter isnt really for looks just for the comfort. Idk y u guys think the anno looks tacky i think its the sexiest lookin anno possible sept for some of those really nice sexy custom ones. Some one else had this marker minus some ups and ppl gave it 10 outa 10s for the anno lol. And personally i think the reg adapter does make it look nicer, tried lookin at it with out it, and it just isnt the same. Anyway, im cutting my stock bolt guide to put on so that i dont have to have the silver x-95s bolt cap. Gonna take pics and update with the reg adapter facing other way and the new bolt cap.

jesus christ i didnt realize i wrote that much, wtf lol

#10 ·
yeah but idk i think the oil slick looks ok but its a little too flamboyant lol plus i play a lot of lik recball woodsball places not all speedball, so that would be spotted so easily, guess i cant call this the sickest lookin dm7 then, since a lot of u dont like the anno lol oh well

gonna update pix tonight hopefully

#18 ·
cradle the PLR and put your thumb either behind or in front of the feedneck.

#26 ·
I don't like the anno, but I actually think when the regulator is bent INWARDS towards the grip frame it doesn't look all that bad, and if it's comfortable then what does it matter?

Cosmetically the anno ruins it for me, but the ups are solid 8/10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.