Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Tippmann A5 Future

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  jpjester 
#1 ·
Good Evening Guys & Girls,
I am currently a proud owner of a 4 Month Old Tippmann A-5 w/ a Response Trigger. Along with the Response trigger I installed a Flatline Barrel w/ a Battle Shroud and a Collapsible Stock Kit. Now that I explained my marker heres my question.

I have been using a Crossfire 68ci 4500 Nitrogen Tank and after a few times playing its become visible that, there is just too much to the gun. It feels so bulky and heavy and feels uncomfortable.

So I am looking to use a Remote hoseline and setup the Crossfire 68ci 4500 Nitrogen Tank on my back. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good remote hoseline that works well with the Tippmann?

Also can I take off the current stock Tank Adapter without having to replace the handle, or is there a handle for this type of situation?

Also, can anyone suggest a great regulator that works well with the remote hoseline and the Tippman? I have talked to a ton of people who have suggested getting a regulator with the flatline to have more consistant shots.

Anyways any thoughts or answers would be appreciated.

See less See more
#6 ·
yes that's exactly what I'm trying to say. Sorry about those last posts, I could barely keep my eyes open.

If a fiber wrapped tank is adding too much weight to your marker, you've got major issues with your marker having too much heavy junk on it.

If you still want to add a remote line, you'll have to buy a stock, adding more weight and costing more money. You'll also have to buy a new ASA that accepts standard tank/regulators so you can screw your remote line into it. Finally you have to actually buy a remote line. It's all simply too much money and you're getting nothing out of it.

#7 ·
If you are going to be running a remote you don't need a stock some people prefer to use one but it isn't at all required and any remote line will work they are just a hose to connect your tank to your marker. By tank adapter I assume you mean the ASA? You can buy a Lapco A5 bottomline adapter and use a standard ASA. If you are using HPA you don't another regulator the tank has one on it already and a blowback like the A5 won't get any more consistent because of two regulators. If you want a second regulator try a PPS female stabilizer you can use it to replace your ASA and then you screw the tank into the regulator. As a nice side benefit if you ever have to use CO2 again you will have the best reg for it you could also try a PPS inline stabilizer that connects to your remote line and then just keep your current ASA setup.

#8 ·
I have decided to remove the Aftermarket Stock and put back the Original Stock piece (Plug Piece) in it's place. I am also going to keep the Stock ASA on there and purchase a 32 Degrees Coiled Remote Airline w/ Slidecheck. This should lighten the total overall weight of the marker plus give it a more comfortable feel for woodsball with less weight and bulkiness.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.