Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

DM6 new bolt, suggestions?

2K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Trbo323 
#1 ·
so i am going to get the 6 out in a week or so and if any of you remember i was having quite the trouble with FSDO and this marker, IF that continues i am going to give up on the stock bolt and just buy a new one, i was wondering what suggestions people had, iv heard mixed reviews about the Tech T bolt, im not really looking for a huge preformance boost, a little lighter would be nice but i dont want to fiddel with it all the time, if it turs out everything is going to take a bunch of work to get it working right ill just go find another stock one

#7 ·
i dont see why they couldnt make the front of the 6 bolt the same as the 5's

and i was wondering if they changed the 6's orange bolt over the years, i know the fure got changed from the 5 to the 6 just the way you said it made it sound like there was more than one version out there for the 6

#8 ·
Don't know, never actually seen the newer Orange bolts in person, as since everyone knows, unless something goes wrong on the stock bolt, there's no point in buying a new one!! And other than my 5 and your 6, I know VERY few people that had issues with DM bolts!! :D

#9 ·
ya and thats the only reason im thinking about it, something is wrong, i probably can get a stock one for cheap but figured i want to see if i can reduce the kick any while im at it. it still seems strange though i mean the only thing i can think of is if the bolt warped a bit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.