Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

My new PM7!

1K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  SquareDorito 
#1 ·
Just got this PM7 locally for 225 bucks. Still sore from working for it :p

It's all stock. It has a proto back and 16" UL front. Not a fan of the 16" but hey, it matches!

I'll probably add an Ironmen trigger, Virtue board, and eyes, then leaving it how it is. Doing some nice tuning this weekend!

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes they do! You got rid of the oil slick?! Sad face yo, that thing was awesome. One of my careless friend owns one. When he first shot it, it shot very well, even for not being broken in. Not it sounds like a door bell every time he shoots. Why that happens I do not know, but it his problem for being so careless. Oh and about the vertical on/off on DM's... wtf?

#4 ·
Yeah, I was terrified of scratching it, so I sold it. :)

You ever looked at a stock DM4-8? Where the PM's LPR is (DM LPR at the back), they have a vertical on/off. Most people get a cp flow plug to replace it, and FINALLY after the DM8 Dye realized people hated the dumb things and got rid of them, but probably the worst feature of the DM line. Useless since it doesn't actually degass the marker, just turns off flow to the engine (so your tank is still pressurized, and still hard to remove), and if you DO happen to use them, they had a tendency to shred orings on a regular basis and leak.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.