Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

A-5 sniper rate this!

9K views 58 replies 19 participants last post by  cbcougarfan 
#1 · (Edited)
it has 30 inch barrel, shotgun fore-grip plus stock foregrip, bt fixd riser with sports-view scope, g3 mag expansion chamber, adj stock, 2 point sling, tact light and laser for assault... for assault barrel is changed with short tip and scope wit reddot. also has x7 lo pro hopper and 50 rnd offset elbo. she's called "the punisher"! Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Rifle

sorry im slowing learnin this heres more pics

if someone knows how i can get better pics posted let me no how everytime i try a bigger photo says to large need help please.

156925_487032243520_501253520_5633795_1926873_n by nickhiser, on Flickr

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
i no i dont need a scope its all for looks! try to scare the opponents i play with lol. I love the woods ball thats my game im usually a run n gun kinda feller but i fig id try this look out a game, if i dont like it its gettin the short barrel n reddot back on it which i will post shortly... thanks for all the comments :)

#13 ·
i dont run anything, because i dont play paintball anymore, however any type of sight is useless on a paintball gun as the balls dont fly straight or consistent at all, a 30" barrel slows down your paint every inch past 14-16" so youre making a gas inefficient marker even worse because youre going to need to up the velocity substantially to gain the same velocity at the muzzle, and an expansion chamber helps minimally by having more co2 expanded and ready to go, but once the x-chamber cools down, youre still gonna shoot snow therefore becoming inconsistent again until everything warms back up.

e trigger is alright, and and the extra plastic is also fine if thats what youre into, however everything else (except for the x-chamber) is pretty much just useless dead weight.

either way its your marker, you can do what you will with it, however dont get bucky when people dont like it or criticize. you did post it in the rate my gun section, and had you done this "research" you speak of, anyone here would have been glad to have helped you spend your money in a much more useful manner had you simply asked.

#15 ·
lol well then just shut me right up then y dont ya. i no the sights arnt worth a dam that why i keep the caps on it like i said before its all for looks! nut i still got my spider pilot wit e hop when i gotta throw down sum paint. i no how to bring my a game im prepared in all aspects of the game :)... even got my rocket, which still needs a lil work!

#17 ·
I ran an a-5 for a year or so and put way too much time and money into it. I would never dog anyone who used one because the ability to mod to this extreme level is really cool, but I can say for myself I don't like the performance of it at all. I actually recently went back to an old spyder, with a lapco bigshot and apex. I like how quiet and accurate it is, kind of makes me feel like an idiot for putting so much into the a5 though.

#18 ·
now that i agree wit wepps the a-5 is extremely loud! i to have a syper which i love i just hardly ever use it anymore. customizin paintball guys all around is to dam expensive lol. but i love my sniper i rele wanted to go for the real gun feel an look and i got the right on :)

#19 ·
...yeah... this gun isnt even worth playing with, regardless of scenario. 0/10 performance. looks 7/10

#21 ·
yeah, even if it had decent performance i wouldnt like it due to excess weight and over all length, but its whatever, im not the one who wanted it.

#22 ·
well played a pretty dam good game Sunday and no what yall performance was amazing!!!! with a lil patients and the will to win cant beat it!!! so ima have to fix yalls performance rate to at least 7/10. i no it aint perfect but i love it :) hope maybe i can run into sum of yall at a scenario game so u can "feel and see" how my performance is :) . hope to put sum more pics up soon....

a5og - NO HATERS!

#29 ·
your issue with this marker and performance comes from the fact that a) it's not electro, therefore putting you at an immediate disadvantage. b) your marker is inefficient... a-5's are horrible on co2 to begin with, and that barrel is only making it worse. c) no eyes, so there's still chop-ability d) PITA to disassemble and clean e) do they make a swab or squeegee that long? f) single trigger (you may like it, but a double hands down helps performance however slightly) g) you're running co2 h) stock bolt I) long trigger pull.

just to name a few performance factors...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.