Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Spyder spring replacement video

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ferret15 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Like stated in the youtube vid, although it is cool you share such vid and parts to purchase.

Just as an fyi, the Warrior spring kit sold at ansgear for $4.95 includes also different valve pin springs.

Cheers!

#4 ·
Should be noted that the valve spring pins will not work with the newer models 08 and newer.

Also i would remember a 6 piece spring striker spring kit. They have a better range and i have found that having similar springs could be used across several markers. I've yet to actually use the High velocity spring anyway and would rather have 3 lower springs.

May i recommend picking up a regulator with your pilot. They do such a better job of bring the velocity down and holding to exactly what you want. Palmers stabilizer and Boblong torpedo regulators work well with CO2 if that is your concern. I've used both without issue as long as you keep them lubed and stay on the regular maintenance. The plus side to the pilot is that it will essentially turn into electra performance with out any additionally mods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.