Paintball Forum - Paintball guns and gear forums - View Single Post - Well, then there was that.....

View Single Post

Old October 9th, 2016, 04:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mortisdeum
3D Airsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trbo323 View Post
Well I have to say, I'm a little surprised a member of this forum owns one

What did you pay for yours?
I think it was $150 new in box At Grizz and Gramps in CA before they closed down. I will be honest they are hard to find in good shape, there were not very many made. But a few of the older brick and mortar shops might have one floating in a back storeroom. The early ones had the brass puenmatics like mine while the later ones came with the chromed finish.

Still use it once in a while and people who don't know what it is think my barrel is bent

The only problem I have with it is with roll-out when moving up other then that its a mech 2k cocker with an adapter for a early 98 Flatline barrel. I have kicked around the Idea of converting mine to a pump just for something different.

edit:
The one in the auction is not an original Flatline cocker. It looks like a mini-blocked 2k pro-stock that was converted to take a flatline barrel, or its a flatline that was mini blocked. but either way it is not a factory flatline cocker.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[center]

“He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster.”
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by Mortisdeum; October 9th, 2016 at 04:40 AM..
Mortisdeum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote