Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

germany

12K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  mian afi143 
#1 ·
anyone know if theres paintball in germany?

#4 ·
They´re definately not cheaper over here. More like 1.5 - 2 times as much. And yes, there´s paintball in Germany but we´ve got a problem with people thinking that neonazis use it as training for their illegal activities. What a load of bull.... Also, paintball and guns in general are far more severely regulated over here. In order for paintball guns to be free guns (ie available to anyone 18 and above) they mustn´t exceed shooting speeds of 214 fps. Sucks to see your balls drop after less than half a fields length. Any other questions ?

#7 ·
Frallan said:
Does that mean that any fields I go to will Chrono in at 214 fps???
Somewhere around that. Due to the incosistency of CO2 and further irregularities caused by e.g. bad paint-to-barrel match they let you chrono up tol ~225 fps, but they´ll see after your marker mostly shooting less than 220. I managed to chrono my cocker from 209- 215 last time, I was pretty happy considering it´s still stock...

#9 ·
Leave your marker at home if you don´t wanna be charged with illegal import/smuggling of a weapon. All the markers over here have to have stamps declaring them as "free weapons" . E stamp = a whole lot of trouble. Better spend a day rental fee (most fielrgo: Nods are like 30 Euros, I know that´s xpensive, but it usually includes free fills, 200 balls, and at my field free food and drinks). As for fields, check THIS LINK it shows you a map of Germany where you can select the different states (as I don´t know where you´re going). Look for
= Outdoor field
= Indoor field

= Both

Just select the state and you ought to be good. Mind you, the site´s in German...

#11 ·
They WILLl be able to tell what you got in your suitcase. Taking them over borders is a bit more difficult over here. You have to get special permission, together with filling out a special form declaring pretty much every part of your marker. Trust me on this. I could post a whole FAQ on German legal restrictions regarding paintball markers, but I´m afraid it won´t help cuz it´s in German. Also, as I said before, You have to tune paintball markers down in order for them to get that "free weapon" stamp. If you don´t have it, you´re officially carrying a "real" weapon.

Once again:

DO NOT BRING YOU MARKER TO GERMANY !!! IT WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU TROUBLE !!!
(Apart from negative feedback for the German Paintball Community)

#23 ·
What was your first post ? I don´t see anything. If it was a pic, try attaching it so I can see it, too.
As for your question, I´m pretty sure there are special regulations for the military, seeing how they manage to get their real guns/assault rifles etc over here. But if you were trying to bring it over here with your personal stuff, say in your own suitcase, with a regular airline, you´d be subject to the same regulations as anyone else. Maybe you ought to ask a foreign laws expert regarding transportation. The military has somebody of that sort doesn´t it ? As for playing, you´d have to get an F-Stamp ( I think I explained that before, haven´t I ? ) first so it can be identified as a "free weapon" and you´d have to lower your velocity to ~214 fps (xplained the reason for that aswell, I recall) . If you´ve got further questions, feel free to pm me.

~ Timmy

#24 ·
I gonna push that thread up!
I'm from Germany, too! And just like Timmynator located near Düsseldorf.
As you already have been told, paintball life in Germany is not that excited that it's in the US. Velocity limit at 214, F - Stamp for our Guns. Mean that we can't import any guns to Germany. And that really sux, if we see the prices of the guns in american shops. You can't afaik import any important parts for a weapon like barrels, grip and body. Anything else will not be a problem. But order in a country that far away. The delivery conditions are cute ;) But that all doesn't take the fun out of paintball. In Germany are that much teams, leagues and tournaments! The biggest Tournament there is, is the Maxs Masters! I don't know if you ever heard of it, but Teams like Dynasty also play there.
I think that was all i wanted to say!
bye
kai

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.