Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Heeeelp!!! Me

1K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  PaintBallBoy87 
#1 ·
I'm going to buy the Spyder Imagine and i need to know what upgrades i should get and which will ones will give me the most bang for my buck thanks
(and i'm on a pretty tight budget)

#4 ·
get a barrel and a hopper like revi or something in that direction and if you're getting a CO2 tank get a anti siphon tube for it.... then after you get all that get a reg when you have more money

#5 ·
120$! Thats alot! Ok well a Pure energy reg is what I reccomend to anyone with a budget its also just 30$. I got my pure energy reg and it is flawless. I love it. 40$ on a Empire reloader. And 35$ on a proggressive barell and 10$ on some macro line and fittings.

So 115$ 5$ for shipping badda bing badda boong you got a nice setup.

#6 ·
For a Barrel how about a Smart Parts Boss Progressive barrel? Is that what you had in mind How does the progressive width help you?
As for the hopper i think i will go with the empire sound activated

I'll be running CO2(im too poor to run HPA) so should i get the pure energy reg
oh yeah i broke my mask too so i'll be getting the JT nForcer Thermal for $35.77

#7 ·
PE regulator is good for the cost. It is ment for both co2 and air. Also The SP progressive barell is VERY nice. Accurate.Clean. And cheap. The hopper is good. Its exactly like a 12V revvy but sound activated.

#16 ·
LookOverThere said:
With a PE Regulator, Do I Need To Change From My Current Hose? I have the one that came with it. So do i need micro line or macro line or something?

Yep you do. But I have had no problems at all with the fittings. I just order the usual normal ones and they send them and I install and it all works out? Once I got a leak but i used super glue and it stopped. LoL. However you might want to Email the site you are buying from and ask them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.