Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

carter

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  BUBBASR. 
#1 ·
Im in the market for a new gun...Im looking at a lot of pumps. First off is the carter buzzard great gun Ive used them a few times and enjoyed them. Any body used them for a long amount of time? hp anyone. Im shopping for one if you see a nice that one that would include a maxflow in the price.
Other wise any super hot phantoms anyone has seen around post them here. Im talking alot of nice stuff on them with barrel kit. thanks for help boys.

#5 ·
If you find one for a cheap price, I would jump on it. Though for around 400 you can get a totally custom phantom which would shoot just as nice. Also for 400 you could pick up a ccm, but I guess your lookin for stockclass more than df.

#6 ·
not you lifeforce. barber.
I have owned a j2 pump and know very well that its the best cocker based pump but comparing it to say a nelson based gun is totally different. I want a light stock class pump not a heavy ccm.

#9 ·
The only markers I used for a longer period are the Trracer (not recomended for U)and the Sterling (Recomended for any1). Depedns on what you want to do w. it. Id say Starling is a lovley Semi-replacer but I dont like playing stock w. it (feels like driving a Porsche on a 30 Mph limit).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.