Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

trition upgreades do or dont

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  playa69 
#1 ·
i have a view loder trition and in love with it and dont have the money to buy a new marker. i was wondering if it was worth it to upgreade or just save my money. if i upgreade what is the best to make it a badd manma jama! money is a big issue any info will help. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
the best up grade you can do it go by some coals, fire starter liquid, and some matches. find a barrel. drop on coals, spray liter fluid, and put your gun in carefully. then throw a match in and watch it burn. then buy a new gun.

nah, dude im not your there is much worth upgrading.... your gun isnt worth upgrading..no offense.

#3 ·
Don't upgrade your gun, just don't. Cheap things like that are built to only last a few plays. Not much more. Save your cash, and just play with it until it dies to the point of no more home repair.

#7 ·
if you go towards the imagine/imagine 04 way... get the imagine... the 04 is the same gun with a different name... i would personally go with the TES... its a good gun at a killer price.... my first gun was a triton, and it totally crapped out the first day on the field... dont upgrade, buy the TES

#9 ·
Hmm, im going to have to disagree with you guys there...

First of all you need to do what is with in your budget. Buying a Revi for example would be a good upgrade for your triton. Because this gun has some excessive blowback, like all BE and viewloader obbb's, a revi will reduce chopping. Plus when you do upgrade your gun you can put the loader on your new one. Also not all upgrades cost money, you can modify the gun for free yourself. Simple do it yourself mods like trigger jobs and polishing the internals are easy, free, and greatly help performance. It will make playing with your marker more enjoyable until you do upgrade. Inexperienced or lazy people will tell you that its just crap and burn it. That is a lie and is usually said only by newbs. Your marker is worth something, and upgrading it is not a bad idea.

Also your gun will last as long as you take care of it. I had a stingray last 4 years for me, but it never actually broke, i just stopped using it. I know many guys that have been using these cheap guns for years with no problems. If you take care of it and know what your doing, it will last. If your a newb who doesn't know how to oil and clean his marker then its going to break down.

#11 ·
Dont upgrade it for the love of god, just save up money for a new gun, ...just use it how it is, and save

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.