Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Punks!

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Javaman 
#1 ·
ok, im getting sick of these punk kids mouthin people off on forums, talkin all tough and stuff, then i see a pick of the kid and hes like 12 , DUDE DONT TALK SMACK, ULL GET UR ASS KICKED IN REAL LIFE, ur only talkin smack cuz ur too scared to talk smack in real life.

now back to pumps,

Has anyone had any problems running with 10 round pods on a belt, i havnt got my belt yet, but i was worderin if they ever fall out.

G
#4 ·
on my belt the sections are made of a materail with elastics in it.. so they fit snug.. ive never had any fall out..

as long as you position them on you body, you want have problems with comfort.. adjust the belt snug enough to not bounce around when running.. but loose enough to be able to shift around incase you gotta lean one way and tube jabs ya...

#5 ·
omg im gunna go insane :eek: , i just went to wallmart, ANNNDD Canadian Tire, no shotgun belts, walmart had leather ones, but the holders were gunna be all loose, aaaand they didnt go all the way threw, so pods wouldnt fit. I think im gunna go look in the yellow pages for a hunting store.

#7 ·
yeah, you would think, they must think im gunna shoot up a school or somthin, haha lookin a shot gun crap , esp in wallmart

#8 ·
Some of the loops on my Ronin Elite stock class harness are a bit on the big size. It's brand new so they must have screwed up while sewing since 12 grams usually fall out of certain loops. I don't have any problems with my other Ronin stock class harness (suspender/belt) style.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.