Sure here is my listing
I am selling my Angel CnC Ir3 with a Ninja 68/4500 psi HPA Nitro paintball tank NEW and a New Empire Magna Thermal Paintball Loader Hopper Black
"Up for sale today is a used Angel CnC IR3 electropneumatic paintball marker in black made by Angel Paintball Sports, formerly WDP. I purchased this earlier this year and have played with it a fair amount as well as cleaned it up and tuned it. It shoots great - its accurate, and can consistently put out a high rate of fire. It is in very good condition, with simple wear from normal play - light swirls on the gloss finish, light nicks on the passenger side body, and light wear on the barrel tip. It also has a small blemish on the passenger side of the regulator / vertical ASA that is visible in the pictures. Other than that, this marker is in great condition, especially considering its age - no major gauges or scratches. It will come with a car charger in perfect condition and the non-functional COPS system that I removed from the body of the marker. This IR3 will come to you charged in perfect, working condition ready to play. I just cleaned and re-lubricated the whole thing with Hater Sauce V.2 and Hater Marmalade synthetic grease where appropriate and inspected orings - all orings are present and in good condition. Just keep in mind it may take some shooting for the marker to "break in" after the fresh cleaning - it might not show maximum consistency until you put a few hundred paintballs through it. Further details are below:
- Angel CnC IR3 paintball marker
- WGP gloss black on/off ASA, installed
- Newer (used) 6v battery installed - holds a charge well, will work for a few days of play before needing a recharge
- New macroline setup installed
- Joy Division 90* leopard print grips from an Angel G7 marker installed
- Silver MT buttons installed (buttons that go to electronic board)
- NDZ Volumizer installed
- Original barrel and feedneck
- Hand-polished trigger and trigger pin performed by me for smoother trigger pull
- Adjusted / tuned trigger performed by me - will come to you with a nice short trigger pull, but can be easily adjusted to your preferences.
- Polished internal valve body performed by me - increases efficiency
- Polished contact surfaces of hammer performed by me - increases efficiency, reduces marker 'kick' / recoil
- Properly set ram stroke and ram snap ring performed by me - ensures proper performance from marker
- Low pressure regulator pressure and dwell set to settings recommended by certified Angel techs - get the most out of the marker.
- FPS set to about 270-280, if I remember correctly.
- Removed COPS paint detection system - the COPS system was not functional so I pulled it from the marker. I will send it to you in case you have interest in reinstalling it (see plastic bag in pictures). The marker is working perfect without it, I just set the max rate of fire to match the hopper I used through the board to minimize any chance of a ball chop.
I do not have a manual for the marker, but you can print off the whole PDF file manual of it here: http://manuals.angelpaintballsports..../ANGEL_IR3.pdf
Also, take note that this marker will work on not only low-pressure HPA tanks, but also high-pressure. Angel didn't make the switch to low-pressure until the A4, so no matter what kind of HPA / nitrogen / compressed air tank you have, chances are that it will work just fine with this marker. Keep in mind though, I tuned it using a high-pressure output tank, so if you use low pressure you will most likely need to adjust pressure through the marker's secondary vertical regulator - a simple screw on the outside of the regulator does the job.
This marker will be shipped within 2 days of completed payment via PayPal. It will be shipped using a USPS Priority Flat Rate box; Priority Mail is a 2-3 day shipping service so it could certainly reach you well before the holidays.
Before shipment, I will try to get one of my airtanks filled for a final test before it leaves my hands. However, if I can not, it should be fine - it worked perfectly last time I used it with no leaks, etc.
Just $200 for the Ir3 with SHIPPING
$150 For the Tank brand new never used once
$50 For the hopper Brand new still in box
CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO DO A GROUP PURCHASE @ [email protected]