September 20th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Bang Bang Bang
Join Date: Dec 2001
ok here ya go.
1. take off the barrel, reg, rail/on-off, loader, and tank
2. get your wrench and take off the grips, along with unscrewing the trigger frame screws from the body.
3. unplug the wires that connect the board to the solenoid, battery, and eyes(if you have eyes)
4. you should now just have the triggerframe, you dont have to take the board out, but i do, just for safe measure
5.taking an allen wrench a bit smalle than the trigger pin(a punch works too), put it on the pin and use something bigger, like one of those huger allen wrenches, and tap the trigger pin out.
6. take out stock trigger, and get rid of any paint/dirt left from when it was in there
7. get your cp trig, and set the bearing like it shows on the package
8. put it in place and line it up and start hitting the pin in
9. IT WILL BE A TIGHT FIT. they are made like this so the bearing works well. keep punding till the pin is thru, and flush with the frame
10. put the board back in and adjust the tirgger to your liking
11. re-assemble gat and go blast some fools in the face
i am not responsible for you screwin up your gun, even though it is a low chance, some people arewnt too bright
if your still confused, or stuck on a part, you can pm me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.