February 4th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Join Date: Jan 2008
Complete 2008 snowboard! W/T/T for a gun!
First off thanks for looking!
I appreciate your interest in my snowboard. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments,etc.
- 2008 Dub Decryptor - 158 CM (Paid $239.95 at The House Boardshop Snowboards Snowboard Boots Bindings Clothing) (For some reason they sold out of my size boards but you can still see all the other sizes and they all cost the same)
- Dub The 20 Bindings - Large (Paid $89.95 at an ski shop in Snowshoe WV)
- 2007 Lamar Matrix Boots - Size 12 (Paid $94.97 at Welcome To Sportscloseouts.com)
- I will also include a lamar snowboard bag with purchase/trade that cost me $30.00.
I bought all of this for a total of: $454.87 not counting shipping.
I have the board setup to the way I like to ride therefore you will need to change it to your personal preference upon arival.
- Sidewall Construction with 20 degree Sidewall Angle
- All-Mountain Twin Setup
- Full Vertically Laminated Wood Core
- Cap Construction with 20 degree cap angle
- Radial Sidecut Geometry
- Biaxial Fiberglass
- Extruded Diecut Base
- Dazzle Inks and Foil Top
- Asymmetrical Highback
- Powder Coated Alloy Heelcup
- EVA Foot-Bed Disc Cover
- Anatomical 3D Strap with Textile Ladder Cover and Multiple Tool-Free Settings
- Anatomical Alloy Ratchets
- Tool-Free Forward Lean
- Symmetrical Highback with Textile-Covered EVA Padding
Boot Features:- All Mountain Performance
- Stitched Liner with Integrated Lateral J-bars for additional support
- 2-Piece, PU and Dual-Density Rubber Cup sole
- TPR, Flex-Zone Tongue
- Synthetic PVC Upper
- Lace-Lock Eyelet and Steel Hardware
Snowboard Bag Features:
- Fully Padded Snowboard Bag - Great for taking on an airplane trip - Holds One Snowboard Setup - Board, Bindings, Boots and small accessories.
- 600D/PVC Construction
- Padded Shoulder Strap
- ID Slot
- Zipper Closer
- Drain Gusset
Do to camera problems I cannot post pics of the items. (Keep in mind the board is only 5 days old and described accurately with links to the places I purchased them). I rode it hard but its in great shape and still has some factory wax on it.
First off I bought this board December 10th 2007, I used it on two mountains for a total of five days. The board rides great and the only reason I'm selling is I'm going to try to get a gun for it or atleast a good amount of cash to purchase more guns. The board has some small nicks but hey that just happens, I did use it on rails. This is a great chance to get into snowboarding with a good board for a lot less than the retail price of this item.
We are all mature individuals and I do not feel the need for an extensive list of rules and regulations when posting in my thread. With that said, I would like to establish a few guidelines:
1. Reference feedback in determination of shipping schedule. This means that I will not ship first to somebody of lesser feedback than I (this also does not mean I will ship first to everyone who has more feedback than me). In an outright purchase, I expect funds in hand before shipping; regardless of feedback.
2. Please refrain from excessive lowballs in my thread; if you disagree with my pricing, please PM me.
3. Don't be afraid to offer anything within reason; I appreciate all styles and make of paintball markers.
4. If you have a negative post please keep it to yourself.
Please buy with confidence as I have an spotless feedback record which can be located in my signature or at the following link:
(old) trickedNME's feedback - PbNation
(new) PbNation - BST Feedback - trickedNME
-Trades are highly encouraged but cash offers are nice!
-Paintball guns (no junk please)
-Paintball gun + cash
-I can add my gearbag sale and a small amount of cash
-Payment options are fairly simple; I accept USPS Money Order or Cash.
-Shipping is to be covered by the buyer unless other arrangements are made. I generally ship USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation; insurance is optional, but highly encouraged.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to a positive transaction.
Last edited by trickedNME; February 4th, 2008 at 08:32 PM..