Looking at a used mini - Paintball Forum - Paintball guns and gear forums

Reply

Old May 9th, 2010, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 9
Looking at a used mini

There's two minis listed in my local craigslist and I was playing with the idea of getting one. One is dust red the other dust black. Is there anything I should look for when checking them out? I'm not sure about the size thing either, one guy is selling his because it's too small. One is going for 280 and the other was part of a package but he's willing to sell separate. Both are 09 I believe, the red one is basically new. Here's the black one:



I'm thinking about offering something in the lower 200s.
Talic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
knows whats goin down.
 
peachesaretasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: so you can stalk me? eh, socal.
Posts: 2,615
Only thing on Minis that you have to look for is the Gen since some Gen1 Minis had problems. Since they are 09 they should be alright.
I would offer 230. See what he says. You can find Minis from 130-250 all the time.
__________________
Quote:
"To all you Canvases on Paintball Forum...here it is, The Smigman"
(Pointing to imaginary marker)

Own: Angels, Cockers, Mags, Pump, Tippys, LP&HP, more..

LEGIT, IM SERIOUS (sgt.slaughter jacked this from joe):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peachesaretasty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Noob
 
MBRpaintballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south texas
Posts: 256
^^^Yeah generation is the only thing I would worry about,if you got a gen 1,it could be a nightmare.
__________________
The champ is here.
Quote:
Hell, your life would probably improve if you started humping porcupines and repeatedly banging your head into a wall.
3rd Gen Polished Olive Invert Mini SE
68/4500 Ninja Tank
Empire Reloader B
MBRpaintballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 9th, 2010, 02:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 9
Another question, should you use more expensive paint with a invert mini? I tend to prefer to use $40 paint whenever I go out.
Talic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Noob
 
MBRpaintballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south texas
Posts: 256
As in 40$ a case?And no,it doesn't matter,the paint will only effect the performance.Which depends on your paint to bore size,but I'm not going to get into that.
__________________
The champ is here.
Quote:
Hell, your life would probably improve if you started humping porcupines and repeatedly banging your head into a wall.
3rd Gen Polished Olive Invert Mini SE
68/4500 Ninja Tank
Empire Reloader B
MBRpaintballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 05:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBRpaintballer View Post
As in 40$ a case?And no,it doesn't matter,the paint will only effect the performance.Which depends on your paint to bore size,but I'm not going to get into that.
Ah ok, that's right, thanks.
Talic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
knows whats goin down.
 
peachesaretasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: so you can stalk me? eh, socal.
Posts: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talic View Post
Another question, should you use more expensive paint with a invert mini? I tend to prefer to use $40 paint whenever I go out.
Not really. You should buy paint according to how you are playing. Medium Quality paint is for more serious rec play and High Quality paint is for tournaments.
Buy what you can afford.
__________________
Quote:
"To all you Canvases on Paintball Forum...here it is, The Smigman"
(Pointing to imaginary marker)

Own: Angels, Cockers, Mags, Pump, Tippys, LP&HP, more..

LEGIT, IM SERIOUS (sgt.slaughter jacked this from joe):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peachesaretasty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1