I no no one cares but
Alright, Nintendo intro’d the Revolution just a few minutes ago, here’s what we know so far:http://img.engadget.com/common/image...79967908434199
* Release is sometime in 2006.
* Prototype shown is larger than final unit.
* Nintendo is still determining final colors for the console.
* All-Access Gaming, which refers to backwards compatibility to 20 years of Nintendo games, NES, SNES, N64. We don’t know particulars of how it’ll be accessed or what, if any, the cost structure might be.
* Downloadable to 512MB of flash memory.
* SD memory card slot.
* Wireless controllers.
* Two USB 2.0 ports.
* Built-in WiFi.
* WiFi used to interface with the DS.
* DS likely to enhance future games.
* Self-loading optical drive that will play 12cm Revolution discs and smaller GameCube discs
* Self-contained attachment for playing media content, including DVDs.
* No controller was shown. So even though the box looks a lot like the one leaked over the weekend, the accompanying controllers were not presented. So was it a leak, or a really good guess?
Kinda dumb. Im tryin to get the pics. Very interestin about the backwards compatibility. Anyone got specs.
Pics not workin But here is were pic is/\