Girl Problem ROFLOL I suck. - Paintball Forum - Paintball guns and gear forums

Reply

Old August 6th, 2005, 06:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Crack
 
ZeRO eFFeCT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ontario - Canada
Posts: 1,233
Girl Problem ROFLOL I suck.

So.....Its a right of passage that every member of at least 2 years get to make a girl problems thread.

So anyways....Theres this girl, we will call her "tits", well I've been hanging out/asking whatnot with her for 3 monthes now, but we are not going out, and Im not getting an poon. So of course Im a gent, I wait, I wait. Along the way I aquire a friend "cake", well I said Id take cake to her semi for her school. Yet tits seems to be mad at me for it.....Last night i spent 2 and a half hours on the phone with tits...and we were going to the movies today, yet she seems to think she has the right to be mad AT ME, after holding and not wanting to commit after three monthes.

I dunno, either I'm just a pimp daddy or I did nothing wrong...hmmm.

Comments/Suggestions/Telling me to die replies.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ZeRO eFFeCT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 6th, 2005, 07:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
King of the Fuster Cluck
 
2 legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,064
first of all.... ....for naming them cake and tits, but u did nothing wrong let tits get over it
__________________
Momma says they're my magic shoes....momma says they'll take me anywhere. Course momma use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard.








To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 legit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 08:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 830
...give her 2 options: (1)she get over herself and quit being so fussy... to make up her mind whether or not she wants to be with you (2 effin months for pete's sake!) or (2) she takes her annoying little ass somewhere else to play some other unsuspecting dude. sounds to me like youre chivalrous and have paid for her a couple times. she may just be looking for a free movie ticket.

either way, you gotta talk to her.
paintchick15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 08:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,852
lol, my whole lifes a girl problem
pbpro115 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 08:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 830
that sucks... it seems like everybody has problems with the opposite sex.... girls are just better at hiding it!
paintchick15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 08:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
King of the Fuster Cluck
 
2 legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,064
^^^ aka they dont admit to not getting guys. But seriously how hard are guys to understand i mean cake,tits,.....we're set
__________________
Momma says they're my magic shoes....momma says they'll take me anywhere. Course momma use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard.








To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 legit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 08:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 830
...simpleton
paintchick15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 08:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
King of the Fuster Cluck
 
2 legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,064
^^^ thats not very nice i was just kidding
__________________
Momma says they're my magic shoes....momma says they'll take me anywhere. Course momma use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard.








To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 legit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 08:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Free Ballin
 
MrMacDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Southeast Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintchick15
...simpleton

I think I'd be pretty happy with cake and tits... at least for a while.
__________________
NEIN!


I'm like unrefined oil, crude yet slick.
MrMacDude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 08:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,032
OK your first problem was assuming girls think rationally or logically. They all in their own way are wacky-assed *****es (although the poon, makes it worth dealing with their psychosis)

The second problem is guys and girls can never just be friends. Why even try to do that, if ou want the ass, go for the ass. Being a gent does nothing but get you passed over or sitting on the sidelines. If you are not getting the poon within 3 times of being with the girl, move on since it is not worth wasting your time.

Tell her that is she is upset about you going out with the other girl, that you won't IF she is going to give up the cooter. If she won't say see ya, and tag the other one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.L.MENCKEN
The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost invariably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And if he is not romantic personally, he is apt to spread discontent among those who are
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare
ShepardD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Free Ballin
 
MrMacDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Southeast Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepardD
OK your first problem was assuming girls think rationally or logically. They all in their own way are wacky-assed *****es (although the poon, makes it worth dealing with their psychosis)

The second problem is guys and girls can never just be friends. Why even try to do that, if ou want the ass, go for the ass. Being a gent does nothing but get you passed over or sitting on the sidelines. If you are not getting the poon within 3 times of being with the girl, move on since it is not worth wasting your time.

Tell her that is she is upset about you going out with the other girl, that you won't IF she is going to give up the cooter. If she won't say see ya, and tag the other one.
That might be the shallowest thing I've ever read... Of course girls and guys can be friends.

Girls aren't just walking ******s.... or at least most aren't.

There is life after high school, you know.


Who the **** sensors the "v-word".....??
__________________
NEIN!


I'm like unrefined oil, crude yet slick.
MrMacDude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
King of the Fuster Cluck
 
2 legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,064
oooooo.....burned
__________________
Momma says they're my magic shoes....momma says they'll take me anywhere. Course momma use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard.








To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 legit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Alpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintchick15
that sucks... it seems like everybody has problems with the opposite sex.... girls are just better at hiding it!
You kidding me? Most of the girls I know, and girls in general are so dramatic, they can take something a guy says (perhaps he siad "maybe" to something because he really didnt know either way), twist it and think every part of it out (did he mean no and just didnt want to hurt me? or does he just want to hide it from me) then, depending on their personality they either get it solved, or my personal favorite, they act like you did something wrong and hate you for a few days until they forget about it or something new and dramatic happens.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Alpha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMacDude
That might be the shallowest thing I've ever read... Of course girls and guys can be friends.

Girls aren't just walking ******s.... or at least most aren't.
i couldnt agree with you more. MOST of my friends are guys, actually.
paintchick15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
Free Ballin
 
MrMacDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Southeast Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintchick15
i couldnt agree with you more. MOST of my friends are guys, actually.

You play paintball and hockey. That doesn't come as much of a surprise
__________________
NEIN!


I'm like unrefined oil, crude yet slick.
MrMacDude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
King of the Fuster Cluck
 
2 legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,064
I personall cant stand the "I hate you for a few days thing"......i just annoys me and usually im like w/e be mad......call me in a week...lol
__________________
Momma says they're my magic shoes....momma says they'll take me anywhere. Course momma use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard.








To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 legit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
Since 1923
 
Homeless Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: best place on earth
Posts: 1,909
no basically he wants tits and cake
Homeless Box is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMacDude
That might be the shallowest thing I've ever read... Of course girls and guys can be friends.

Girls aren't just walking ******s.... or at least most aren't.

There is life after high school, you know.


Who the **** sensors the "v-word".....??
I don't think it is shallow, girls and guys have different thought processes, interests, ect. generally speaking.

Girls want sex as well as the guy, and most females know if they are going to sleep with you within a short period of time. If the sexual attraction and chemistry is not there I see no sense in wasting time. I am not going to invest time into a relationship if the sex is not going to be there right away. If a girl is so asexual as to withhold the sex, it usually is not worth the wait. The shy modest girls are usually the worst ****s anyway, or at least in my experiences. I think they are generally less experienced and skiled in more advanced techniques.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.L.MENCKEN
The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost invariably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And if he is not romantic personally, he is apt to spread discontent among those who are
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare
ShepardD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:16 AM   #19 (permalink)
King of the Fuster Cluck
 
2 legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,064
i hate this thread.......everyone keeps mentioning cake and tits and now im hungry.....gonna end up driving my car to the store at 7am for some fing cake...thnx everyone!
__________________
Momma says they're my magic shoes....momma says they'll take me anywhere. Course momma use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard.








To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 legit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:18 AM   #20 (permalink)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepardD
I don't think it is shallow, girls and guys have different thought processes, interests, ect. generally speaking.

Girls want sex as well as the guy, and most females know if they are going to sleep with you within a short period of time. If the sexual attraction and chemistry is not there I see no sense in wasting time. I am not going to invest time into a relationship if the sex is not going to be there right away. If a girl is so asexual as to withhold the sex, it usually is not worth the wait. The shy modest girls are usually the worst ****s anyway, or at least in my experiences. I think they are generally less experienced and skiled in more advanced techniques.
this thread reminds me of maddox... maddox.xmission.com/26_things.html
paintchick15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
King of the Fuster Cluck
 
2 legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,064
im actually really annoyed at how much i want some cake right now.......there goes 5 bux in gas
__________________
Momma says they're my magic shoes....momma says they'll take me anywhere. Course momma use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard.








To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 legit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:22 AM   #22 (permalink)
Free Ballin
 
MrMacDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Southeast Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepardD
I don't think it is shallow, girls and guys have different thought processes, interests, ect. generally speaking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepardD
Girls want sex as well as the guy, and most females know if they are going to sleep with you within a short period of time. If the sexual attraction and chemistry is not there I see no sense in wasting time. I am not going to invest time into a relationship if the sex is not going to be there right away.
Let me get this straight... you only want relationships for sex, and the only thing girls can be used for is sex. There's no point in having female friends, cause you can't have sex with them



If thats not shallow, I don't know what is.






Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 legit
i hate this thread.......everyone keeps mentioning cake and tits and now im hungry.....gonna end up driving my car to the store at 7am for some fing cake...thnx everyone!
I want tits more than cake... but that might be cause i just ate.
__________________
NEIN!


I'm like unrefined oil, crude yet slick.
MrMacDude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:23 AM   #23 (permalink)
King of the Fuster Cluck
 
2 legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,064
hes got you on that man, it is kinda shallow
__________________
Momma says they're my magic shoes....momma says they'll take me anywhere. Course momma use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard.








To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 legit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:33 AM   #24 (permalink)
JG.
Senior Member
 
JG.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alabama.
Posts: 2,285
The original Cake and Tits was funny. Now it's just getting way overused.
JG. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 09:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMacDude
Let me get this straight... you only want relationships for sex, and the only thing girls can be used for is sex. There's no point in having female friends, cause you can't have sex with them



If thats not shallow, I don't know what is.








I want tits more than cake... but that might be cause i just ate.
I would not say it is shallow, it is mission oriented Seriously though the reason I would be friends with a girl is because of the sex, if I wanted to just be with a friend I would hang out with the ones I have instead. The primary reason I am with my GF is because she is good in bed. Does she annoy the **** out of me with her pointless phonecalls, incessant rambling, whining about her trouble finding the "right" pair of shoes ect.? Hell yes, but she is a freak, is skilled in bed and brings home other girls so I tolerate just about any of the associated BS with her. I have enough friends, I don't need more friends, however one can never have enough cooter. I don't see the problem with that. I know some things I do also piss her off but she likes the cock as much as I like the cooter. She has said the reason she started talking to me was she wanted to **** and was horny. Does that make her shallow as well? No humans are still animals with biological drives and sex is a MAJOR biological drive.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.L.MENCKEN
The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost invariably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And if he is not romantic personally, he is apt to spread discontent among those who are
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare
ShepardD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1