There are a ton of cars being announced and shown lately. So many I can't even keep track. When I go to NYIAS I wont know where to go first or what to take pictures of.
Now we all know about the Challenger and GT500, but what other cars are rumored to be on the horizon? If you know of any others, post them here.
1. Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky Turbo with 240hp from a turbo 4cyl
2. 2008 V6 Solstice: 240hp or 255hp and much more low end torque than the turbo 4cyl versions.
2. Chevy Sting Ray: Same as the V6 Solstice, but a higher end model
3. 2008 6.6L Diesel Suburban (Directly from Chevy)
4. 6.0L Diesel Tahoe and Tahoe SS (6.2L 400hp)
5. 6.6L or 6.0L Diesel Hummer H2 (Chances are it will get one of them)
6. Saab Roadster (not a Solstice varient)
7. Dodge SRT-4 Caliber (SRT van? WTF?)
8. Dodge SRT-6 Nitro
9. Audi R8 500+hp V10 and a less powerfull V8 with AWD (Audi calls it a Porsche Fighter)
10. Lamborghini Espada
12. Lamborghini SUV
13. Bently SUV
14. Ferrari Dino (A "low" end Ferrari made to fight Porsche and the Aston V8)
15. Hyundai Terracan (Large SUV)
16. new Maserati Coupe/Spyder
17. new Maserati Sedan
18. Maserati SUV
19. Mercedes S550 and E550 (replace 500 model)
20. Mercedes S65 AMG 6.0-liter, 604-hp/738-lb-ft twin-turbo V-12
21. Mercedes S63 AMGS 6.3-liter N/A 510hp V8
22. Mercedes GL500 (A larger ML)
23. Diesel Bluetech Mercedes GL320 (25mpg), E320 (35mpg), and Jeep Grand Cherokee (25mpg). Are the cleanest diesels in the world and are 50 state legal.
23. Ferrari 599 GTB (A Maranello with the Enzo V12)
24. Lamborghini Miura 6.5L V12 650+hp
25. The concept Camaro. Tremec T56, 6.0L LS2 with cyl-deactivation for 30mpg highway, 305/30R-22s rear rubber, and IRS.