September 17th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by jayoxd
just see if its bluetooth capable it shoul dsay
and i looked
* All Digital Phone
* V CAST Music - Demo
* Camera Resolution 1.3M Pixel with Flash
* Bluetooth® Capable*
* Voice Dialing
* TTY Compatible
* Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3
For details on Hearing Aid Compatibility, select this link
* Color Screen
* E-mail and Internet Access
* Removable Memory Slot - TransFlash/Micro
* Meets FCC SAR limit. Manufacturer's highest FCC reported SAR 1.47 at ear, 0.61 on body. Actual SAR may vary.
it was bolded too
and if you want to connect it to computer which im pretty sure you can just make sure your comp has a bluetooth adapter
No, duh, I knew it was bluetooth capable. I've used it a few times with some friends phones.
I just wanted to know how I could bluetooth with my comp.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.