I got some riddles for you all. Some are easy, some are not as easy.
First one to answer them all correctly wins nothing, enjoy.
1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
4. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
5. Is it legal for a man living in New York to Marry his widow's sister? Why?
6. Two men play 5 games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of times. There are no ties. Explain this.
7. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What do you get?
8. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
9. How far can a dog run into the woods?
10. How many 2 cent stamps are there in a dozen?
11. What was the President's name in 1950?
12. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?