Bob Long Vampire Closer - Paintball Forum - Paintball guns and gear forums

Reply

Old March 10th, 2009, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
voodoopaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 137
Bob Long Vampire Closer

This is my new Bob Long Vampire Closer. Just wanted to know what everyone thinks.



voodoopaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
boggs56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ohio
Posts: 58
that is just pure sex i give it a 11/10 i cant wait to see a vampire victory
__________________
Don't expect to be congratulated for doing nothing. Not even a mosquito gets a slap on the back until it goes to work!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
boggs56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2009, 05:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
voodoopaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 137
Thanks guys. I just want to see a victory no matter what color it is.
voodoopaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 11th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pump is Better
 
the_real_kaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,424
Efficiency kit?????? How can you give it an 11 if you don't even know the ups...
__________________
-Kaz-
Rate My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Kaz knew what I was talking about. Quest owners just know.
the_real_kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 12:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
I Can't Think Of Anything
 
tapieromateo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Medellin, Colombia
Posts: 131
damn, thats a heckuva sexy marker, but kaz makes a point. 9/10 cuz it's stock.
__________________
Quote:
The only reason to buy armor such as chest, leg etc... is if you have a sensative chest or you are a girl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tapieromateo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
I was saving that bacon
 
toXic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,177
Blog Entries: 1
That is Sexy. I think im going to have to buy a Rotor now. 8.2358/10
__________________
I had to change from Wesley's sig and avatar. I was tired of Medic and Doomsydaisy sending me nudes
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
toXic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 01:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
boggs56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ohio
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_kaz View Post
Efficiency kit?????? How can you give it an 11 if you don't even know the ups...
all closer come with a efficiency kit installed and it not stock the color kit that comes stock is black not red
__________________
Don't expect to be congratulated for doing nothing. Not even a mosquito gets a slap on the back until it goes to work!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
boggs56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 01:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Legit
 
Trbo323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 14,001
ehh, 4/10

color kit is all you have done?

not even a barrel?

im sure it preforms great, i just dont like the shape of it, remindes me too much of a BOB ion
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


^^^If you are new, click here^^^


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^^ Putting together your tool bag?? Click here! ^^^
Trbo323 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 04:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered User
 
voodoopaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapieromateo View Post
damn, thats a heckuva sexy marker, but kaz makes a point. 9/10 cuz it's stock.
It is stock, and it is the stock barrel, but the gun has not even seen a paintball field yet. Closers do come with a profiency kit, pillow bolt, and tadao board, so there is not much to upgrade other than the on off, and barrel. I have already ordered a cam drive, and have a freak barrel that I am going to send off to be annoed.
voodoopaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 04:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
voodoopaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trbo323 View Post
ehh, 4/10

color kit is all you have done?

not even a barrel?

im sure it preforms great, i just dont like the shape of it, remindes me too much of a BOB ion
You are just jealous. I guess trashing other peoples guns makes you feel better, and if it does then I am glad my gun brought some joy into your petty little life. Have a nice day.
voodoopaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pump is Better
 
the_real_kaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggs56 View Post
all closer come with a efficiency kit installed and it not stock the color kit that comes stock is black not red
mmm well i didn't know that. My bad.

No barrel an other stuff though as well.

8/10
__________________
-Kaz-
Rate My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Kaz knew what I was talking about. Quest owners just know.
the_real_kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2009, 08:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Super Legit
 
Trbo323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 14,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoopaintball View Post
You are just jealous. I guess trashing other peoples guns makes you feel better, and if it does then I am glad my gun brought some joy into your petty little life. Have a nice day.
not really, if there was no color kit it would get a 1/10 from me, because then its a factory marker, nothing that makes it your marker

theres a reason I havnt put my dm6 up here, i dont think its far enoufgh from stock (the cocker may make an apperance, as soon as the computer gets fixed) and even though i know a lot of people would give it good scores i dont think there is enoufgh on it to make it something special yet

so my question is why should i give you some perfect score when all you have done is lay down the money for it? all that means is you have a good job, and last i checked im not rating your income

and what the hell man? all i said is "I dont like it" not "its horrid" or "what a dumb marker" i was stating my opinion, i even said im sure it preforms great but you glazed over that and think im thrashing it since i didnt give it some perfect score?

grow up, dont put a marker in the "rate my marker" section unless you can handel the good ratings as well as the bad ones
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


^^^If you are new, click here^^^


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^^ Putting together your tool bag?? Click here! ^^^
Trbo323 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2009, 05:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered User
 
voodoopaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trbo323 View Post
not really, if there was no color kit it would get a 1/10 from me, because then its a factory marker, nothing that makes it your marker

theres a reason I havnt put my dm6 up here, i dont think its far enoufgh from stock (the cocker may make an apperance, as soon as the computer gets fixed) and even though i know a lot of people would give it good scores i dont think there is enoufgh on it to make it something special yet

so my question is why should i give you some perfect score when all you have done is lay down the money for it? all that means is you have a good job, and last i checked im not rating your income

and what the hell man? all i said is "I dont like it" not "its horrid" or "what a dumb marker" i was stating my opinion, i even said im sure it preforms great but you glazed over that and think im thrashing it since i didnt give it some perfect score?

grow up, dont put a marker in the "rate my marker" section unless you can handel the good ratings as well as the bad ones

You have no clue what my income is, and this thread is not about what upgrades it has. I posted the pic because it looks good. If I wanted you to rate my gun on upgrades I would have posted what upgrades it had. Since when do upgrades make the marker any ways? Once again have a nice day. And thanks for your opinion.
voodoopaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pump is Better
 
the_real_kaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,424
well some people choose to rate markers differently. When you post your marker in here, you're always going to get some people who don't like it. At least you're not getting as much crap as some of the Mil-sim guys do.
__________________
-Kaz-
Rate My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Kaz knew what I was talking about. Quest owners just know.
the_real_kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2009, 09:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 69
8/10 i hate bob long asa's there ugly. also gun is kinda ugly too
zstraus_vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2009, 05:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Established member
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
Posts: 9,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_kaz View Post
mmm well i didn't know that. My bad.

No barrel an other stuff though as well.

8/10
You probably didn't know that because Closers originally came with the standard engine and the same Frenzy board as the rest of the Marq line. It wasn't until Bob discontinued the Marq 6 and Marq 7 that they changed the Closer to the Closer EXP that Tadao and Proficiency came stock.

That said, 5/10 for me. I'm not big on the Vampire scheme, and I think the Closer trigger is a downgrade from the regular Marq trigger.
__________________
Yes, I have long since accepted that I have issues, with that said, here's:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tlmiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
Super Legit
 
Trbo323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 14,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoopaintball View Post
You have no clue what my income is, and this thread is not about what upgrades it has. I posted the pic because it looks good. If I wanted you to rate my gun on upgrades I would have posted what upgrades it had. Since when do upgrades make the marker any ways? Once again have a nice day. And thanks for your opinion.
next time then ask for ratings on looks alone, if thats what you want then ill say 7/10

i do like that you shaved the neck on the rotor, makes it match up to the marker better, i really dont like the barrel though, it looks too much like it just blends into the marker, there is no seperation and the only markers that have an intagrated barrel are the cheap plastic pumps from wal-mart, im not a huge fan of the grips, while they do look better than something flat black, they just have too much going on, too many lines when the rest of the marker has a few distinct lines, id go with a different tank cover, A) i have one of those NXes and they really dont do much to protect your tank and B) from a looks standpoint, it just looks like it doesnt match the rest of the setup, i think a red trigger would really look nice though if your looking for something else

that said it does flow together alright, but once again i cant help looking at it and almost seeing a BOB ion
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


^^^If you are new, click here^^^


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^^ Putting together your tool bag?? Click here! ^^^
Trbo323 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2009, 02:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered User
 
voodoopaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trbo323 View Post
next time then ask for ratings on looks alone, if thats what you want then ill say 7/10

i do like that you shaved the neck on the rotor, makes it match up to the marker better, i really dont like the barrel though, it looks too much like it just blends into the marker, there is no seperation and the only markers that have an intagrated barrel are the cheap plastic pumps from wal-mart, im not a huge fan of the grips, while they do look better than something flat black, they just have too much going on, too many lines when the rest of the marker has a few distinct lines, id go with a different tank cover, A) i have one of those NXes and they really dont do much to protect your tank and B) from a looks standpoint, it just looks like it doesnt match the rest of the setup, i think a red trigger would really look nice though if your looking for something else

that said it does flow together alright, but once again i cant help looking at it and almost seeing a BOB ion
I agree about the barrel, needing to be a different color that is. I also want to change the trigger to the red blade that comes on the rapper. And the hopper has not been shaved at all. That rotor is straight out of the box. It just sits really low in the feed neck.
voodoopaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2009, 03:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
Established member
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
Posts: 9,221
I agree. Rapper trigger is better, and a different colored barrel certainly would make it "pop" more.
__________________
Yes, I have long since accepted that I have issues, with that said, here's:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tlmiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2009, 03:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered User
 
voodoopaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 137
I liked it pretty good as a all white gun, but got the red parts to go along with it also. You think the vampire or all white would look better?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
voodoopaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2009, 03:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
Established member
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
Posts: 9,221
I'm not find of all "white" markers since "white" anno is rather ugly since it's not actually WHITE. I think it requires dark colors for contrast to make it look whiter. I call my "white" rapper dust silver, since to me BL's anno looks closer to silver than white.
__________________
Yes, I have long since accepted that I have issues, with that said, here's:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tlmiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1