Fully Upgraded Bravo1/Alpha Black - Paintball Forum - Paintball guns and gear forums

Reply

Old August 23rd, 2010, 04:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Fully Upgraded Bravo1/Alpha Black

Hey guys,
Just wanted to know what you think of my Bravo 1

Cyclone Feed System
Low Profile RAP4 Hopper
RAP4 Tactical 45 Degree Swivel Bipod
Tactical Foregrip
Tactical RIS Handguard
16" Raptor Tactical Barrell
APEX Barrel Muzzle
M4 Stock
Scope Mount Base
NcStar Mark III Tactical 4x32 Rangefinder
Bravo 1 E-Grip
Virtue Argyle Bullets SoftTact Ego Grip
Custom Red Tiger Paintjob


Any suggestions for more upgrades are welcome



GetAttachment.jpg

Last edited by cashmunnyflo; August 23rd, 2010 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: Bigger Picture
cashmunnyflo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 23rd, 2010, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Authoritah!
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 23,645
the paintjob is pretty decent. you have a bigger pics so i can see it better?

the tactical stuff, i see as pretty worthless though
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
martix_agent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 04:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Established member
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
Posts: 9,221
Man, how can you even tell it's a paintjob other than he said it??? Are my eyes really THAT bad??
__________________
Yes, I have long since accepted that I have issues, with that said, here's:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tlmiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 23rd, 2010, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Authoritah!
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 23,645
either that or it's blood..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
martix_agent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 04:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Established member
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
Posts: 9,221
I'll chalk it up to being color blind. Just plain ain't big enough for me to be able to distinguish the colors.
__________________
Yes, I have long since accepted that I have issues, with that said, here's:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tlmiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 05:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Bigger Picture Now
cashmunnyflo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 05:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Established member
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
Posts: 9,221
I can see the paintjob now...
__________________
Yes, I have long since accepted that I have issues, with that said, here's:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tlmiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2010, 01:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: KC
Posts: 1,084
Does this remind any one of Senor Chang's Assault rifle in Community?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha
Your gonna get flamed.... (sing that when you read it)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



<<<<Team Natural Selection>>>>


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cb_neosythe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SquareDorito's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 759
Looks like something straight our of Call of Duty
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SquareDorito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 04:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
PaintballAlways's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareDorito View Post
Looks like something straight our of Call of Duty
Exactly what i was thinking
PaintballAlways is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 11:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SquareDorito's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 759
Bling M16 with ACOG, vertical grip and red tiger? I think so :P
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SquareDorito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2010, 04:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Etek Owner
 
AABatteries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 546
Looks like $500 of plastic and metal strapped onto a $100 marker.
AABatteries is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2010, 02:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Abuser
 
manspaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: hamilton
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballAlways View Post
Exactly what i was thinking
Call of duty, by that i assume your tlaknig about modernwarfare 2, that game sucks, seriously.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sierra one

I have nothing against standing up and dancing during any kind of situation.
manspaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2010, 02:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Swagger-tize me Cap'n!
 
Cap'n Swagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: STL
Posts: 26
^totally agree.
I like the marker btw
Cap'n Swagger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2010, 02:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Abuser
 
manspaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: hamilton
Posts: 95
Thumbs down

Anyways, im into woodsball. I will rate this marker upon my opinion of how it would perform in my ideal woodsball scenario.

First off, red is not a good colour to belnd in with anything in paintball unless your in speedball, but even if you were in speedball camo isnt something your probably going to use. so i give the paintjob a -2. The scope is useless, you need to have atleast a good 20 inch barrel, like a j&j or a lapco big-shot to have any bother using a scope in paintball, or your gun would have ot be really accurate for it to be worth it. so for that i give a 2. The bi-pod isnt my idea of a good, useable designed bi-pod. For example, The bi pod goes on the ground nad its not that tall so when your prone its easier to sue and so when you go in a windom in a building a better chance of fitting in there with it. Plus there would have to be a swivel at the connection to the gun so you can aim different ways without having it drag along the ground and you can stay in one place.(as AAbatteries said "useless plastic"). Is a special rubber grip realyl necesary?(apex muzzles i also think are useless) it also dont blend in with the environment. Lets face it, your not gona paly speedball with this nad rec ball would be waste of all the stuff you put into it. (imagine runing on a speedball field with this gun while you were wearing a ghilie suit, Its like a dodge neon hauling an atv on its hitch)

i rest my case.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sierra one

I have nothing against standing up and dancing during any kind of situation.
manspaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2010, 05:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by manspaintball View Post
Silly stuff

Wait... What!?
I apologize if this comes off as a wrong-place/wrong-time mild rant, but I feel compelled to state the following:
For starters, that's actually a nice mod, a nice paint-job and a solid looking MIL-SIM marker.
To direct more towards where my surprise stems from, I will state that if it helps, I grew up in the Military, I currently serve in the Navy and I've been playing paintball since roughly the mid-nineties. With that in mind I have to say that a red camo-job like that won't really degrade concealment to much one way or the other in the woods. The pattern is broken up and it's a dark red. If it was screaming neon pink or mirrored chrome, there might be an issue.
A scope on a paintball gun is for looks and looks alone. 12, 14, 20 inches... Doesnt matter. The marker will shoot the same distance thanks to physics and countless of reasons that have been beaten to death on this forum. The only time length of your barrel affects the paint is when it's to long, in which case the distance traveled is detrimental to the paintball due to friction.
That bi-pod is a copy of the Harris Bi-Pod, a brand used by hunters, sports-shooters and snipers for the last 30+ years. It does not swivel from side to side, it swivels slightly on a vertical up and down plane so you can adjust for line-of-sight angle, it is not extremely tall... It adjusts enough to stabilize a rifle on various terrain and no one uses a bi-pod to shoot through windows unless you live in Hollywood.
The "special rubber grip" is a common feature found on most modern AR-15s, M-14s and M-16s that have a shorter barrel designed for use in close-quarters combat situations. It maintains control from recoil climb and in paintball, is again, mostly for looks.

I'm sorry if this comes off as nit-picky, but I eat, sleep and breath the military, have extended friends and family in the military, own a variety of firearms and get mildly frustrated when I see someone try to critique a subject with very little sound fact. It's akin to someone standing up and declaring: "I now present my presentation on Alaska... I'm an expert on this as I once watched the movie Balto...."

Personally, yeah, that's a right nice MIL-SIM/Woodsball marker.
You could most likely use it in speedball, but it would be rather amusing to watch and most likely not recommended.
Still, kudos to your marker and have fun with paintball, because ultimately, no matter what you play, that's the name of the game is to shoot your friends and enjoy yourself doing so.
__________________
Waiter? Waiter...? Curses, when will I remember; Order desert first and THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.

Last edited by Phantomgrift; September 26th, 2010 at 05:48 PM..
Phantomgrift is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2010, 07:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Abuser
 
manspaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: hamilton
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomgrift View Post
Wait... What!?
I apologize if this comes off as a wrong-place/wrong-time mild rant, but I feel compelled to state the following:
For starters, that's actually a nice mod, a nice paint-job and a solid looking MIL-SIM marker.
To direct more towards where my surprise stems from, I will state that if it helps, I grew up in the Military, I currently serve in the Navy and I've been playing paintball since roughly the mid-nineties. With that in mind I have to say that a red camo-job like that won't really degrade concealment to much one way or the other in the woods. The pattern is broken up and it's a dark red. If it was screaming neon pink or mirrored chrome, there might be an issue.
A scope on a paintball gun is for looks and looks alone. 12, 14, 20 inches... Doesnt matter. The marker will shoot the same distance thanks to physics and countless of reasons that have been beaten to death on this forum. The only time length of your barrel affects the paint is when it's to long, in which case the distance traveled is detrimental to the paintball due to friction.
That bi-pod is a copy of the Harris Bi-Pod, a brand used by hunters, sports-shooters and snipers for the last 30+ years. It does not swivel from side to side, it swivels slightly on a vertical up and down plane so you can adjust for line-of-sight angle, it is not extremely tall... It adjusts enough to stabilize a rifle on various terrain and no one uses a bi-pod to shoot through windows unless you live in Hollywood.
The "special rubber grip" is a common feature found on most modern AR-15s, M-14s and M-16s that have a shorter barrel designed for use in close-quarters combat situations. It maintains control from recoil climb and in paintball, is again, mostly for looks.

I'm sorry if this comes off as nit-picky, but I eat, sleep and breath the military, have extended friends and family in the military, own a variety of firearms and get mildly frustrated when I see someone try to critique a subject with very little sound fact. It's akin to someone standing up and declaring: "I now present my presentation on Alaska... I'm an expert on this as I once watched the movie Balto...."

Personally, yeah, that's a right nice MIL-SIM/Woodsball marker.
You could most likely use it in speedball, but it would be rather amusing to watch and most likely not recommended.
Still, kudos to your marker and have fun with paintball, because ultimately, no matter what you play, that's the name of the game is to shoot your friends and enjoy yourself doing so.

Unfortunately paintball is pretty much nothing like real guns. 300 fps compared to 2670 fps, some odd number like that. Theres no comparison, the projectiles is round, not the best aero-dynamics, is not balnced the paint inside will shift and move, the ball isnt perfectly fit to the barrel. and theres usualy no rifling and if there is, its not great. Rubber grips are also not too necesary unless your in woodsball with a really heavy kicking gun because on most guns kick is nothing compared to real guns. I dont think military can apply to much here. :/

P.S. The pattern is broken and cna blend, but theres much better colour choices than red, so i stand on it not being good camo.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sierra one

I have nothing against standing up and dancing during any kind of situation.
manspaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2010, 07:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Established member
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
Posts: 9,221
But as far as paint schemes go, it is cool looking.
__________________
Yes, I have long since accepted that I have issues, with that said, here's:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tlmiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2010, 06:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Abuser
 
manspaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: hamilton
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmiller View Post
But as far as paint schemes go, it is cool looking.
Agreed, buts its not practical.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sierra one

I have nothing against standing up and dancing during any kind of situation.
manspaintball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2010, 06:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
Etek Owner
 
AABatteries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomgrift View Post
Wait... What!?
A scope on a paintball gun is for looks and looks alone. 12, 14, 20 inches... Doesnt matter. The marker will shoot the same distance thanks to physics and countless of reasons that have been beaten to death on this forum. The only time length of your barrel affects the paint is when it's to long, in which case the distance traveled is detrimental to the paintball due to friction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manspaintball View Post
Unfortunately paintball is pretty much nothing like real guns. 300 fps compared to 2670 fps, some odd number like that. Theres no comparison, the projectiles is round, not the best aero-dynamics, is not balnced the paint inside will shift and move, the ball isnt perfectly fit to the barrel. and theres usualy no rifling and if there is, its not great.
Did you really just try to argue against him using the same fact he stated?
AABatteries is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1