Say Hello To My Little Friends ! T68 (HD Pics) - Paintball Forum - Paintball guns and gear forums

Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2010, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Cool Say Hello To My Little Friends ! T68 (HD Pics)

Comment or Rate Them :

My Paintball Gun Collection:

Custom M4 T68, Gen6, Split Fire, E-Trigger With M68 Gernade Launcher
Dual Tiberius 8.1 Pistols, with First Strike Paintballs
Custom Tiberius 9.1 Elite Sniper, with First Strike Paintballs
Custom BT TM15, with Dye Rotor(not in the pics)

BadAss4Lyf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1394.jpg (61.5 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1391.jpg (55.3 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1389.jpg (56.5 KB, 271 views)

Last edited by Hitman33; December 1st, 2010 at 12:07 AM..
Hitman33 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM   #2 (permalink)

WOW! Nice collection!....deserves a 9/10 of pure awesomeness lol
ShortBus is offline View My Blog!  
Old January 21st, 2011, 10:56 AM   #3 (permalink)

Hitman

Thanks ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hiser Boi

Holy Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10!!!
Hiser_boi is offline View My Blog!  
Old February 23rd, 2011, 12:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hiser-Boi, Thanks for rating ... LOL...
Old February 23rd, 2011, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hiser Boi

u must play sum major woodsball or str8 up kick ass scenario ball?
Hiser_boi is offline View My Blog!  
Old February 25th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Legit

looks, mmmm 8/10, id like to see something custom rather than just bolt on bits

performance is like a -5/10 though, espeshally the TM-15, you have two forgrips on it....unless you have 3 arms one is not being used...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^^If you are new, click here^^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^^ Putting together your tool bag?? Click here! ^^^
Trbo323 is offline View My Blog!  
Old March 1st, 2011, 12:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

Yeah, I do play a lot of woodsball
Old March 1st, 2011, 12:56 PM   #9 (permalink)

Trbo323... Thanks for Rating....I dont know if you are familiar with TM15 but thats actually my top performer. It can shoot 30 balls per second , with out a single chop ! I use it with my 200 round Rotor. It can empty the fully loaded rotor in about 5 seconds !

And the two grips that you are wondering about, one is used as and has a built in bipod. The bipod pops down from the grip with a switch. and the other one is used as a regular grip which has a green laser pressure switch on it (you can't see it in the pic).

Cheers
Old March 1st, 2011, 10:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Super Legit

yes i am familiar with the TM-15, its a mini on the inside and is rated to 20bps not 30, which means at top speed it takes 10 seconds to go through a full hopper not 5 not that either of those speeds is useful, anything over 15 is just wasting paint and bonus balling people anyway

just because you use both forgrips doesnt mean you dont have an extra one on there, take off the stock one if you want the bipod one

Old March 4th, 2011, 12:06 PM   #11 (permalink)

Sorry my bad...your right............It shoots ONLY 20 BALLS PER SECOND .........and it takes a whole 10 seconds to empty my 200 round rotor..........without a single chop. Very poor performance...you are right ...it deserves a -5/10 rating for performance !
LoL big time ...
Old March 4th, 2011, 11:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Legit

oiee, yet another player thinking bps makes for good performance, as i said, anything over 15 is useless so yes, 20 is a downgrade because you now have a empty hopper, you bonus balled the new kid 5 times and need to reload

and there are no performance upgrades on that marker or on any of them for that matter, everything is just bolt on cosmetics that add weight so how is a marker that is heavier than stock better preforming? thats why i split my rating, sure they look intimidating but when it comes down to it, the all stock version is better preforming

Old March 6th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #13 (permalink)

The full auto (20bps) is just one of the settings. I can also set it to semi auto (single shot at a time) and burst auto (3shots at a time). That way Ii dont have to reload as often if i choose not to. I have that option with this gun. And adding a calibrated green laser for outdoors and a bipod for sniping does not add much weight to the gun but trust me it does add on it's performance and accuracy when compared to the stock. Come play me with me on the field and I'll show you ... ; )
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
Super Legit

yes i know what they are capable of, that still doesnt make 20bps useful or an upgrade, and if even you say you dont use it then whats the point? i have a marker capable of 30, but so what? just cuz it can do it doesnt mean its useful. just because you have 2 forgrips doesnt mean they are both usefull either

and no, a bipod or dot sight do nothing for accuracy, do a bench test if you dont believe me, put the marker in a clamp, fire a grouping, then put the bipod and dot site on it and do it again, those will not change how the paint flies

not to mention there is no sniping in paintball, the ranges are not long enough to warrant any kind of precision aiming devise and you can always see what you are shooting at first strike rounds or not so scopes are useless, not to mention we fire one of the worst ballistic projectiles imaginable when at your max range your bEsT case scenario is a grouping the size of a trash can lid. aiming down the side of your marker is the proper way to aim anyway, i mean im not going to stop you if you like over the top but watch some pros, even before centerfeeds came out and they will be aiming down the side, keeps a lower profile and still gives you a line of reference (the barrel) again im not saying people should be good little sheep and do everything pros do but if there is one thing they are good at its performance

so yes, i stick by my performance rating, the e-frame will help but thats the only thing i see that helps performance at all, everything else is just cosmetics and adds weight making the markers worse than stock performance wise

Old March 6th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

How does a laser help with accuracy? It doesn't change where the paintball goes. But yeah, Trbo's right, almost all of that stuff you have on your gun just adds a bunch of weight, not performance. The guns look pretty cool, though.
Blackbird17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Super Legit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbird17 View Post
The guns look pretty cool, though.
ya i agree with this part, they look intimidating and im sure you can get s few new players to have to run to the bathroom and change their shorts, but personally i know your not going to be sprinting all over the field carrying that so i dont worry about it

Old March 7th, 2011, 04:11 PM   #17 (permalink)

I have tested the green laser sight with my tm15 and it's dead on bullseye accurate at 110 feet range. Obviously I'm not sniping at any more than 150 ft, but being able to do a bullseye single shot at 110 feet away, very fast without taking time to aim..... that's great performance and awsome rush !
Old March 7th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
Super Legit

shens, physics say no

lucky shot, sure, but not every time

Old March 7th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman33 View Post
I have tested the green laser sight with my tm15 and it's dead on bullseye accurate at 110 feet range.
You know that the laser doesn't make it accurate, right? Its the gun that is accurate, and i doubt it hits right where the dot is every time
Blackbird17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old March 8th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #20 (permalink)

Blackbird: Yes of course the laser does not make the marker more accurate ! But it makes your aiming a lot more easier and faster.

And turbo... no not a lucky shot. I have tested it and at 110feet I get right on the green sight bullseye every time with a 1-2inch spread ! About 4/5shots.....but 110feet is not much of a distance. For example I can get double that distance with the Tiberius sniper using the first strike paintballs but it won't be as a accurate shot as the tm15 shots
Old March 9th, 2011, 01:31 AM   #21 (permalink)
Super Legit

i still call shens, even with my freak kit and tourny grade paint im not getting a 1-2" spread at 35 yards, and with the gear you have theres no way your getting better than that

Old March 10th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

But I do with this gun and using marbalizers paint with HPA tank
Old March 10th, 2011, 03:06 PM   #23 (permalink)

With the tm15 I use 4500psi HPA tank which gives you more consistent shots compared to co2, and the marbalizers definitely give me more range as well. Obviously on a very windy day I don't get the same accuracy, but overall I do.
Old May 27th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #24 (permalink)

those toys are gay

1/10

Subtle

Chris Kringle is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2011, 07:56 AM   #25 (permalink)
WARNING: Anti-Social

Lol. Reminds me of the phrase "Ask me about my zombie plan" lol.
Badseed_666 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread