Carter Buzzard Retrofit - Paintball Forum - Paintball guns and gear forums


Old April 11th, 2005, 11:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10
Post Carter Buzzard Retrofit

Hello everyone!

I have a Carter Buzzard pump for a long time. Does anyone know if there are fittings to take a pump from a 12g to a bottle? Is there a way to change from the stock 17 ball feeder to a hopper?

Thanks in advance guys!!!!
CBDrake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2005, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 32

If you have a buzzard, you just remove the 12-gr. changer and screw the constant air tank into the ASA. As for putting a hopper on it, you'll need a direct-feed body which are quite rare for buzzards (seeing as you don't need more than the stock tube can hold, nobody has them).

And if your buzzard holds 17 shots... well, nevermind.
PumpPlayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2005, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 440

All of your answers answered in depth. Just ask.
pnda_express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1