starter pump - Paintball Forum - Paintball guns and gear forums

Reply

Old February 22nd, 2006, 09:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 191
starter pump

Imthinking about getting a pump is ACI maverick a good Starter Pump?!
ConverseSmurf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 22nd, 2006, 10:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
YIPPEE KY YAY-mr. falcon
 
keaneabis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 59
Yes. a PMI tracer is almost identical, so if you can't find a maverick for some reason go with that.
__________________
"70% of the earth is covered by water. The other 30% percent is covered by Fred Smoot."

-Fred Smoot
keaneabis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2006, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Αdministrator
 
Ellis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1992
Location: Sarasota
Posts: 5,683
Blog Entries: 2
Yes it is. Look around before you ask, the answer was right below this post.
Ellis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1