July 27th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Join Date: Jul 2009
No more rentals...
What do you guys think of this? Picked it up on Ebay for limited play (hey, I'm 40 w/ 2 kids) but was tired of the crap rental guns...
This is a true unique Tippmann A-5. The only thing stock on this gun is the Frame itself. Upgrades are;
• Brand New 14inch .92 silver/black Ultralite barrel (I've tried lots of barrels this is the best)
• Tippmann Low Pressure kit
• A.P.E. Rampage board
• TechT light double trigger
• Honed interior (less friction on the bolt to ﬁre faster)
• Shocktech Superﬂy bolt
• Brand New TechT Hexagonal bolt (in packaging have not installed it)
• ShockTech silver drop-forward and On/Off valve
• Madz spring kit (to ﬁre faster)
• Palmer Pursuit QEV (increase airﬂow to feed paintballs faster)
• Palmer Pursuit Secondary Regulator
• TechT QEPH (Quick Exhaust Piston Housing. increases feeding rate)
• TechT Lightening Rod (increase feeding rate)
• TechT Axel and Ratchet (Titanium cyclone feeder parts to decrease friction and increase feeding)
• TechT cyclone feeder
• Tippmann Hopper 215 capacity
• Barrel squeegee (although you wont need cause this gun doesn't chop unless cheap paint)
• Red dot laser
• Comes original stock parts and a Tippmann parts kit with replacement screws springs and ect.
• Original barrel also included and All the parts manuals, lubricant, and barrel plugs
• Also includes 72cubic inch 3000PSI Nitrous Tank.