Kingman Spyder Victor II - Paintball Forum - Paintball guns and gear forums

Reply

Old January 22nd, 2010, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
[SF]Cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8
Kingman Spyder Victor II

I forgot to put the detents back on before taking the pictures, so that's why you can see the bolt under the feed tube. I also need to clean around the grip, but I'm too lazy right now

So, what do y'all think?

__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[SF]Cain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
knows whats goin down.
 
peachesaretasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: so you can stalk me? eh, socal.
Posts: 2,615
Its stock. From what i can tell.
2/10 in the Spyder category. Theres so much you can do to them theres no reason not to.
__________________
Quote:
"To all you Canvases on Paintball Forum...here it is, The Smigman"
(Pointing to imaginary marker)

Own: Angels, Cockers, Mags, Pump, Tippys, LP&HP, more..

LEGIT, IM SERIOUS (sgt.slaughter jacked this from joe):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peachesaretasty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Noob
 
MBRpaintballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south texas
Posts: 256
yeah,i agree with peaches,2/10.You should get a
14 inch J&J ceramic barrel
warrior clamping feedneck
and a good e-trigger,
to start off on upgrades
MBRpaintballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 1st, 2010, 11:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Legit
 
Trbo323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 14,001
unless you find the e-frame for super cheap (under $20) on ebay or such skip it, it will not be worth the money.

.5/10

stock marker = 1/10 and a -.5 for being lazy and not cleaning your gear
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


^^^If you are new, click here^^^


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^^ Putting together your tool bag?? Click here! ^^^
Trbo323 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Noob
 
MBRpaintballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south texas
Posts: 256
Trbo's right.
MBRpaintballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2010, 12:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maggot
 
TheGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kentucky Usa
Posts: 44
I also have a stock victor II. Based on price alone its a great gun. Overall there are only two problems I can see. Mine is pretty inaccurate with the stock parts on it. I replaced the barrel with a 12" carbon fiber barrel. After that its descent. About a 4' area where they will land if you have no movement shooting 20 or 30 feet. The big plus about this gun is that its a beast. This thing will take any beating my tippmann will. I rarely chop a ball. In the cases I have. One shot usually cleans the gun out. I have never had to quit playing due to gun problems. The other problem is that this gun shoots really hot. Its difficult to get it down to where courses will allow you to play with it.
__________________
90% of people can bite me. The other 10% are the safe ones.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheGhost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1