April 27th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: BALL GROUND,GA
Old Sckool Piranha -II Long Barrel Pump
Okay Boys Move it on over, plz for the old dog to have a little room. I want to share this resurrected Bad Boy from the past 1984 to be exact A lot of old and a little new ? Being from the South and from the East Coast These old Sckool pumps like this are as rare as hens teeth !
- 1984 Piranha - II Long Barrel.
- Long Beard from MCB Tweaked valve.
- Trigger Spring Tuned to perfection.
- Speed Demon Bolt with bushing removed for smooth stroke.
- Palmers Pursuit Shop Rear Velocity Adjustor.
- Brassed out.
- Everything you see and everything you don't see polished to the max.
- Home Grown Ball Detents with a couple of drops of Super Glue.
- 17/3000 HPa Ninja Tank & Butt Stock.
- Rocket Pocket 50 Round Hopper.
- Wooden Custom Grips.
- Muzzel Brake
You got a 26 year old paintball marker that was state of the art when it was produced in 1984 probably before some of you reading this were even born; brought back to life in the year 2009; to produce head shots at 75' and only use a bag of paint a day.
I had a Carter Buzzard but being a Tippmann fanatic I could not see all that $$$ ($550.00) in a hand made pump that had no personality ! Even though I am 50 years old; a Buzzard is state of the art and everybody and his brother had a converted Dye or Cocker Pump, not to mention all the Phantom freaks out there. I would however like to own a LAPCO Gray Ghost. With this you got a real home grown piece of brass that the shooter and the way he builds it shows personality and requires becoming one with the marker !
I am a A US Marine !
No Better Friend !
No Worse Enemy !
I am a Patriot !
Give me LIBERTY or Give me DEATH !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The USA is a REPUBLIC not a DEMOCRACY !