For any of you Canadian and Albertan players who haven't heard of this place before now you will! Its a fantastic field with 9 unique recball courses.
Here is a description of the courses from their website:
1) Tire Course - Speedball course which consists of many tire barricades for each team to battle to the finish. Very fast paced game in small area.
2) Charles Town - Over 40 buildings built into one town. Features 2 storey Church and Clock Tower! Different scenario games available.
3) 2009 PSP Field - Professional 2009 XBall regulation sized speedball field set up all season. Very fast paced games. Also used for XCalibre Series events and team practices.
4) 2009 USPL Field– Pro Series 2009 USPL regulation sized speedball field set up all season. Very fast paced games. Also used for XCalibre Series events and team practices.
5) Deadwood - Wooded course. Features tall grass, wooden bunkers located on 4 acre playing field. Fun for large groups, especially with camo!
6) NEW Fort Knox - 100 man course located on 10 acres of playing field with pathways through the trees. Who knows where the enemy might be??? NEW 20,000 sq ft “Fort” NOW OPEN! Special games available. Great Attack & Defend course!
7) Trenches - 3 acre playing field which features 2 20' tall sniper towers, trenches, bridges and lots of bunkers. Most played field because of the intensity of this Military themed course.
8) Junk Yard - A divided playing field split in two by a wall of dirt with lots of vehicles to hide behind. The only way to reach the enemy is to go through one of two city buses which are buried in the wall of dirt. Very intense game play if you get trapped a the bus!
9) Maze - A labyrinth of walls only 4 feet high allowing you to see the enemy but making it very difficult to reach them.
The service there is amazing and if anything happens to your gun they will let you use a rental for the day while they fix it for free. They have a concession stand that's a little pricey but has amazing food that hits the spot after a day of paintballing. I've only had good experiences there and if anyone is looking for a different course head over there you won't regret it.