Hey! My name is Katherine.. I am starting up my own all female scenario team. We would be practicing in Virginia beach at a private field and traveling twice a month for scenarios. We travel all up and down the east coast. All events are voted on by the group and events are not scheduled unless the whole team agrees. We do not have a uniform yet. Nor do we have a team name. All these things will be determined by the team. Every player is responsible for their own fees, paint, and etc. You Don’t need to have any experience and /or equipment. We will train you and loan out gear till you find what you want. Listed below are the requirements of the team and what each player must abide by. Meetings will be held at the field and/or through e-mail or instant messenger. We do camp when we travel so it would be smart to bring bug spray, sunscreen, water, food. and shower essentials. Also need something to sleep on. Our goal is to be a big 30 player team.We believe that everyone should have the chance to play on a paintball team so we do not turn away anyone because of age, experience, sex, race, religion, height, weight, or jobs. We understand people have lives so we are not as tough as some teams. We do require a notice at least a week before the event if the player decides that she is not able to play. If a player misses 3 or more games that are not reported for good reason, then she will be kicked off the team.
First Practice :Aug 10th @12pm
1. All players must be in uniform or approved apperal for each event.
2.All players must have Uniform, Marker, pod pack (5 pods or more), Compressed Air Tank (Back up guns are recommended) before their first Scenario.
3. All players must be professional on the field and off the field. Cursing, fighting, and/or trash talking is not allowed.
4. All players must pay dues the first week of each month. If late two times in a row with out a valid excuse player will be removed from roster.
5. Players are responsible for keeping themselves up to date about the events each month.
6. If we travel each player must bring extra cash for food/camping/gas. We do carpool so every little bit helps. We have two tents. So each player just needs blanket/sleeping bag and pillow.
7. Any Players under 17 must have a note from the parent. Team Captain must talk before first scenario.
8. All players under 17 and still in school must hold a C average during the school year. If players have A's AND B's they will be given the chance to assist in leading special missions.
9. If you car pool with someone please be kind and give some money to the driver.
10. Bring food and water or money for food and water to all events.
If you are interested in joining our team please contact katherine ([email protected]
). Tryouts are done during a scenario to see if you can keep up with the team as well as how you work with the team.