Crazed Velocity is a newly formed team consisting of members of all ages. We play woods/scenario paintball where ever there is a good game. We first became a team back in March. At the time we consisted of active duty military and their spouses. Now we have turned in to a team with both civilians and military on the team. We started with 5 players, now we are at 12 members. Our goal is to be a big 30 man team. We believe that everyone should have the chance to play on a paintball team so we do not turn away anyone because of age, experience, sex, race, religion, height, weight, or jobs. We understand people have lives so we are not as tough as some teams. We do require a notice at least a week before the event if the player decides that he/she is not able to play. If a player misses 3 or more games that are not reported for good reason, then he/she will be kicked off the team. Crazed Velocity mission is to play as many scenarios as we can and have fun doing it. We do ask that each player register or give their money to the team captain (Discounts) for field fees and paint with in the first week of every month. We don‘t have a set uniform right now. Jerseys can be purchased if you want one. We do ask that we all wear the same color tees. We also have masked that you can purchase from us. We also recommend (Not required) each player to have a set of camos with a tan tee for events that require this uniform to play. This is not mandatory though. All scenarios that we attend will be voted on by the group. An e-mail would be sent out for the up coming events 2 months before, to decided on which games we would like to play. All events will be posted up on the team calendar on our website. You can also look on our sub-forum on yespaintball.com to get a hold of us as well. Listed below are the requirements of the team and what each player must abide by. Meetings will be held at the field and/or through e-mail or instant messenger. We do camp when we travel so it would be smart to bring bug spray, sunscreen, water, food. and shower essentials. Also need something to sleep on.
~Currently we are looking for players for both our main team and our all female team.~
1. All players must be in uniform or approved apperal for each event.
2.All players must have Uniform, Marker, pod pack (5 pods or more), Compressed Air Tank (Back up guns are recommended)
3. All players must be professional on the field and off the field. Cursing, fighting, and/or trash talking is not allowed.
4. All players must pay dues the first week of each month. If late two times in a row with out a valid excuse player will be removed from roster.
5. Players are responsible for keeping themselves up to date about the events each month.
6. If we travel each player must bring extra cash for food/camping/gas. We do carpool so every little bit helps. We have two tents. So each player just needs blanket/sleeping bag and pillow.
7. Any Players under 17 must have a note from the parent. Team Captain must talk before first scenario.
8. All players under 17 and still in school must hold a C average during the school year. If players have A's AND B's they will be given the chance to assist in leading special missions.
9. If you car pool with someone please be kind and give some money to the driver.
10. Bring food and water or money for food and water to all events.
If you are interested in joining our team please contact katherine ([email protected]
). Tryouts are done during a scenario to see if you can keep up with the team as well as how you work with the team.
Team Website: Crazed Velocity | We Play Because We Love It
Team Sub-Forum: yespaintball.com • Index page
Team *******: *******.com - Crazed Velocity - 22 - Female - VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - www.*******.com/crazedvelocity
Team Managers *******:*******.com - Kitty - 22 - Female - Virginia Beach, VIRGINIA - www.*******.com/wyldchyld1985