Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 98 Custom with custom milling work done to it, 14' CP barrel, Toxic double trigger and a Toxic drop forward. The paint is also stripped off so it is bare metal. It's 100% ready for a custom paintjob if you want.

I can also get the double trigger and drop foreword anodized to match the barrel. (Green)

You can email me at [email protected], or hit me up on aim at KingTomis101.

I can also include several c02 tanks and a hopper.

Looking for about $170 shipped for all of that, but price is negotiable.

Gun is ball on ball accurate, does not chop, and does not break paint. This thing was my baby 2 years ago and has been kept in immaculate condition, cleaned/lubed/teched after every use.

I hate to let it go, but with Prom coming up, I'm going to need some extra cash.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ill trade u a xbox and some games for it?

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are we talking a large portion of your liver? or a small piece?

and will they be shipped with dry ice? if so, its a deal, dry ice is the coolest thing since jnco jeans

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i was thinking about half the liver... and i can throw in a couple extra livewire bottles if wanted... i figure we could cut it at right about the red mark... you can have the fatter half if youd like... sorry, no dry ice, but i COULD ship it wrapped in jnco jeans... lol

·
12,110 Posts
Any trades that youw ould like?I can offer you like 5 or 6 dvds or something and some PS2 games and I've got a pair of really nice mtorola two way radios I've been trying to get rid of (top of the line FRS T6300's)

DEIT: Ya just read you need prom cash.. Let me know if your itnerested anyways.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts