Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Heart.
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm in need of money and need to get my extra stuff sold, so help me out!

ONLY ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS AND CHECKS, NO PAYPAL SORRY.
I DO NOT SHIP FIRST, ONCE I RECEIVE PAYMENT, ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED IMMEDIATELY.

MONEY is main priority. Only way I would consider any trades is if you ship first.
Prices posted are negotiable and include shipping.

First I've got a pair of nice, black E-vents. Comes with tinted lense and a thermal clear lense. The top foam was coming off awhile ago and I glued it back on and is fine, have played with them 2-3 times since and is perfectly fine.

$60

Price: 50.

Price: 30.

LA Ironmen Tshirt. $15

I have a like new, Gears of War Xbox 360 game. Disc is in good condition. Comes with box and manual.

$30

Used White Halo/Reloader Speedfeed. Used/Flexible, ready to go!

$10

$20

My last item is my Crossfire 70ci. 4500psi. Stubby Tank. The plastic on the reg has a crack on it, but still works just fine. Tape can be removed and I may be able to put a blue dye rhino tank cover on there.

$120

Prices may be negotiable on certain items. Only want MONEY. Only way I would consider any trades is if you ship first.

Any other pictures can be taken if needed.

Thankss

Any questions feel free to pm me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts